Confusing the story to save the game.

Well unless the teleporter to USA was damaged during the rocket blasts, they wouldn't have a tough time getting out of moon, and being that you can visit NML after doing the EE would tell me that I highly doubt they are still on moon, they need the MTD to be in tact to change bodies I would think. My guess is they either start in America, or somehow go backwards in time to rewrite the events, but then you have paradoxes about going back in time, Samantha would still rule, but she would be in RIchtofens body at the same time....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well unless the teleporter to USA was damaged during the rocket blasts, they wouldn't have a tough time getting out of moon, and being that you can visit NML after doing the EE would tell me that I highly doubt they are still on moon, they need the MTD to be in tact to change bodies I would think. My guess is they either start in America, or somehow go backwards in time to rewrite the events, but then you have paradoxes about going back in time, Samantha would still rule, but she would be in RIchtofens body at the same time....

Unless she isnt. Also what people always look over, the moon loading screen could be set after Moons events. A time travelling pyramid, also who is watching over the moon base? People say its Sam but I think someone else could be the person.