The Comic Book Makes no Sense

Well, now we do know for a fact that blueprint with the new 935 logo, most likely is the remake of der riese, which means more comic book loading screens :D

But it can't be, that means the comic book would not be going in the correct order. Also it says 1915 on it, thats like ignoring the facts just because they are both blue prints.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now we do know for a fact that blueprint with the new 935 logo, most likely is the remake of der riese, which means more comic book loading screens :D

But it can't be, that means the comic book would not be going in the correct order. Also it says 1915 on it, thats like ignoring the facts just because they are both blue prints.

It's already not going in the correct order with BO2.

Maybe the 1915 was supposed to just hint to us that the origins crew would be going to Der Riese, 

No matter what it is, it's very out of place and doesn't make any sense still then.

Where in the comic is it the incorrect order in BO2? How does 1915 even relate to Origins?

I think he meant the correct order in terms of chronology.

Also, 1915 is only three years off when Origins takes place, so it isn't out of the question, that the loading screen might be foreshadowing that map.

I got the order thing, but when has it been incorrect? 1915 is 3 years before origins, there is no way that it was foreshadowing origins. It has to be a loading screen at some point.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Where in the comic is it the incorrect order in BO2? How does 1915 even relate to Origins?

I think he meant the correct order in terms of chronology.

Also, 1915 is only three years off when Origins takes place, so it isn't out of the question, that the loading screen might be foreshadowing that map.

The chronology of the maps is what I meant yes.