You ever stick it in the wrong hole?

Hi, it's the boring guy.

I'm old fashioned, and often hesitate from trying new things. Sticking it in the back door, is never high on my list. Actually, it's on my not to do list.

Often after playing a few times on a certain map, I develop a strategy customized to fit how I play the map. Some doors open, some closed by design.

On Verrukt solo, I like going to the power from the MP40 side, and leave the spawn to Thompson closed. At least initially. It makes camping in Thompson nice and easy.

On Ascension, I always leave the MPL to spawn closed. It makes monkey rounds a tad easier.

On COTD, I like the AK door closed, the boat from AK to Jug closed. At least initially.

There are other many doors like the above mentioned that I like closed. I call them the forbidden holes that I stay away from. I know many people who enjoy penetrating the stink hole, but personally I'm not too fond of it.

What really becomes a stinker, is when you stick it up the wrong hole by accident. I hate after a good start found out that the wrong door has been breached. I hate killing the wonderful mood by going into the forbidden hole accidentally. You don't alway get lucky whenever you please, often takes you weeks to set it up in advance. So when the moment is right, you have to be ready.

Unless you stick it up the wrong hole.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh.   Many times.     And even more times there has been the emergency freak out stick it in the wrong hole.   Die rise comes to mind.  my crew and i like to camp backs against the door on the floor below the roof facing towards the two perk elevators.   many times our barrier from behind was accidentlly opened by a stray x button hoping to pick up a tramplesteam.  other times the undead were swarming so fiercely and fallen comrades forced us to open the back door and make a run for it.

neither case is very much fun. 

in fact, sticking it in the wrong hole is no fun, and i mean in all... yes all circumstances :P

Another one of Jay's signature "Personal Preference" threads I see.

I'm a creature of habit. Once I find the right position that works, I can last forever and I never breach the wrong hole. However, on the few occasions I've tried to change it up, it's game over.