Rank Every Zombie Map From Easiest to Hardest

My list would be:

Die Rise (Sliquifier y u do dis)
Der Riese (still fun tho)

Nacht Der Untoten (Flamethrower and ray gunnnn)

Ascension (Just dolphin dive and thundergun the zombies that spawn on the ledge with you)
Buried (An overpowered gun with unlimited ammo?)
Kino Der Toten (Run in circles on the stage)

Call of the Dead (In front of the lighthouse  :D )

Mob of the Dead (Cafeteria + PaP'd Acid Gat = Unlimirounds)

Origins (Lots of objectives to keep ya busy ;) )

Nuketown Zombies (Never got Jugg in time)

Verruckt (This map was just hard for me :unsure: )

Shi No Numa (Never got Jugg/Quick Revive soon enough)
Moon (Never fully understood this map)

Tranzit (Don't even get me started on Tranzit)
Shangri-La (This map just confuses me)

Five (I just gave up on this map when I couldn't get past round six over a hundred times)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. my list would go a little something like this:

Buried- too easy, get set up at round one and then camp jug for the entirety of the game. 

Ascension- has some of the easiest training spots in the game, the easiest wonder weapon to use, and traps that kill full hoards at any round.

Kino Der Toten- same as ascension with a better camping spot than any other map (fire pit).

Der Riese- has a ton of spots that are easy enough to train, and traps make high rounds possible, as well as max ammo from dogs at higher rounds.

Shi no Numa- Shi no Numa's swamp has always intimidated players, however there is nothing to fear. The training spot in front of comm room and flogger make for easy rounds, not to mention the wunderwaffe.

Tranzit- has unlimited ammo wonder weapon along with massive training spot in front of the farm. Also persistent  upgrades allow for higher health, retaining of perks, etc.

Mob of the Dead- This map's cafeteria has the best of everything: easy access to trap, zombie shield and wall gun for points to feed the trap.

Die Rise- Okay, the Budha room would be an easy place to train, but the zombie AI and walkers on this map are what makes it harder than what lies above. Sliquifier was way nicer pre-patch.

Farm- Barn spawn control is the one reason this gets ranked over town. One person at window, one person at barn opening = round 30+.

Town- has a few training spots, but overall the lava makes it annoying. Easy to jump over when you teach yourself. Raygun Mark II is a beaut on this map.

Nuketown Zombies- No lava makes this town easier than the first... until you remember the perks come randomly.

Origins- The easter egg is a hard task to complete even for the best of players on solo. Mainly due to one step, but still. Panzer in early rounds is no joke, take him out quick.

Moon- Moon has some great areas to train and great weapons to use, as well as a max ammo farmer. However, its ease is reduced by- excavators, no man's land, and the ever-annoying cosmonaut.

Shangri La- The wonderweapon and map is amazing. There are unfortunately no usable traps, so hitting box mid-round for that baby gun will prove difficult indeed. The boss zombies? Shrieker can be defeated easily enough, but the Napalm zombie will prove a little bit more difficult. Training either includes whole map trains or cutbacks for days.

Call of the Dead- A full map without any instakill weapons (for solo play) or traps? Hitting the box mid-round? The only thing you have to save yourself with is the crossbow and George's gift.

Verruckt: No high round killing weapons and traps that are debatebly the hardest to run in zombies, this map is no easy task.

Five: Even harder traps to run than Verruckt. Good luck. (Still one of my favorite maps to this day)

Nacht der Untoten: no jug. Need I say more? Thundergun? Oh, right.

Bus Depot: No perks? No thundergun? Wait, there's also lava? Only Jesus could survive on this map.

Very well.

Now, there are many factors that go into each map, solo vs co-op, team work vs no cooperation, wonder weapon vs no wonder weapon....I'm just going to list them in general. Shang, SNN, and Nuketoen I have never touched, so I will leave those out.

Ascension-4

No matter what the conditions are, by far the easiest map of ever.

Der Riese-6

Without Ascension, this would have been the easiest. Many places to loop and play safe.

Buried-7

BO2 maps for some reason are all solo friendly and coop crazy. As a solo map it is easy and boring. Coop is insanely difficult before you have your set up.

Five-7

My favorite map of all time. Learned to conquer it and play it safe.

Kino-7

With TG it's fairly easy, without it there is no good place to hide for an extended period of time.

Tranzit-7

Never played it enough to understand it. So time consuming to set up, but so many places to safely loop. Simply too big to be fun.

COTD-7.5

Its a hard map until you get Flopper and MS. After 30 it's hard again. After 35 each round seemingly take forever.

Moon-8

Not any easy coop map. NML is addictively challenging.

Die Rise-8

As a solo map this would have been a 2. Coop running around in mid round is suicide.

MOTD-8.5

Solo is quite easy, coop is insanely hard. Good luck completing your objectives with 3 randoms.

Origins-8.5

I consider it very hard because the work required to get the staffs. If you ever tried to complete your objectives with 3 randoms you are very very lucky.

Verrukt-8.5

No good place to loop, shitty wonder weapon.

Nacht-9

No jug, no fun, even with the TG. Try running around with 3 randoms all over the place.

My list from easiest to hardest (im mostly play coop)

Kino

Ascension -only reason its not first is the evil monkeys are hard to kill without TG 30+..M&S or ray gun dont work well on them after a while and coop hasca lot of monkeys

Buried

Die rise

Der riese

Mob of the dead

Five

Tranzit-more tedious than hard

Orgins

Moon

Shi no numa

Verruckt

Nacht

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Very well.

Now, there are many factors that go into each map, solo vs co-op, team work vs no cooperation, wonder weapon vs no wonder weapon....I'm just going to list them in general. Shang, SNN, and Nuketoen I have never touched, so I will leave those out.

Ascension-4

Der Riese-6

Without Ascension, this would have been the easiest. Many places to loop and play safe.

Buried-7

BO2 maps for some reason are all solo friendly and coop crazy. As a solo map it is easy and boring. Coop is insanely difficult before you have your set up.

Five-7

Kino-7

With TG it's fairly easy, without it there is no good place to hide for an extended period of time.

Tranzit-7

Never played it enough to understand it. So time consuming to set up, but so many places to safely loop. Simply too big to be fun.

COTD-7.5

Its a hard map until you get Flopper and MS. After 30 it's hard again. After 35 each round seemingly take forever.

Moon-8

Die Rise-8

As a solo map this would have been a 2. Coop running around in mid round is suicide.

MOTD-8.5

Solo is quite easy, coop is insanely hard. Good luck completing your objectives with 3 randoms.

Origins-8.5

I consider it very hard because the work required to get the staffs. If you ever tried to complete your objectives with 3 randoms you are very very lucky.

Verrukt-8.5

Nacht-9

No jug, no fun, even with the TG. Try running around with 3 randoms all over the place.

what  the boring guy said.

Very well.

Ascension-4

Der Riese-6

Buried-7

Five-7

Kino-7

Tranzit-7

COTD-7.5

Moon-8

Die Rise-8

MOTD-8.5

Origins-8.5

Verrukt-8.5

Nacht-9

what  the boring guy said.

First of all, the boring guy is godly accurate in his assessments. Never doubt the guy.

Two, very creative with your response, how original.

Three, you basically lowered my credibility by agreeing with me

Four, how is your baby girl doing?