WMD......Give me MORE.......... - Concept

The Weapon Modification Device

Imagine that in the future, Zombies has changed very much from what it originally was. The once prominent pack a punch machine is gone and instead we receive a new ,yet similar replacement...

A small metallic Bench with many tiny metallic hands sits unused for years in the apocalypse. Where did it come from? Was it something used by the government? Or perhaps it was a prototype to a new invention that was never completed.... The machine seems to have a mind of it's own, spurting out random phrases....does it mean anything? or is it just jibberish......A cold voice that breaks the silence in the World of the Dead. The arms above the Bench reach out towards you as if asking you to give it something. Their claws open and close in anticipation. Will you give them the satisfaction? 

Your weapon is suspended in the air...held up by a pair of metal hands. You see the sparks as the other appendages lower themselves and begin to modify your weapon. The way it moves is almost eerie.....like an insect using it's limbs to eat it's prey. When it finally finishes it will lower your weapon which will now have a unique attachment only found in this world. Unlike it's German Brother this machine is eager to feed it's obsession. It will want more. It is best you take advantage of it if you wish to survive. Each time you offer up your arms it will gladly modify it to be faster, more accurate, more powerful. Surpassing it's older brother, as well as taking it's place...

Achievement

Feed the Beast - Fully upgrade a weapon

Note

Weapons will feel and look different than their pack a punch version. The actual weapons will look different each time you modify it. Sort of like how in Bioshock your weapon has unique Attachments. The attachments given by the machine are unique to the zombies mode and upgrades to the firepower will surpass that of the pack a punch if you upgrade enough times, allowing you to reach new rounds.

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo… A cooler looking pack-a-punch….?

I wouldn't say Cooler looking...The original pack a punch has a design that can't be beat. However as far as usefulness goes it would allow players to truly upgrade their weapons more than once. Something the pack a punch has not been able to do yet. It also divides upgrades so it costs less but you need to buy it more times in order to have a fully upgraded weapon. I think the price would cost very little at first but the more upgrades you buy the More it costs. 

Upgrades

Range

Kick

Damage

Reload times

Ammo capacity

Damage 2

Reload Time 2

Bonus attachment

Bonus attachment Damage

Weapon switch time

Auto reload when Switching weapon

Auto Lock - Alternative to deadshot

Damage 3

This is very close to an invention Benn came up with in fact half of the words used in the post are from his video XD not that it isn't a bad idea but give credit where credit is due.

This is very close to an invention Benn came up with in fact half of the words used in the post are from his video XD not that it isn't a bad idea but give credit where credit is due.

I actually had no idea. I know he had an idea for the encryptor but that was a random change of gun stats. My concept is much different and allows people to stack upgrades in order to have a fully upgraded weapon instead of a weapon with randomly selected stats. 

I actually had no idea. I know he had an idea for the encryptor but that was a random change of gun stats. My concept is much different and allows people to stack upgrades in order to have a fully upgraded weapon instead of a weapon with randomly selected stats. 

You have used literal words from his video in the post to a large extent XD

You have used literal words from his video in the post to a large extent XD

Lol. Oh well, My bad, I guess eventually I was bound to Make something similar to Another concept. lets just hope the ending to Rebirth doesn't sound too familiar to Exodus.....but....spoilers