Does a Premium Season Pass seem like a good idea?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly would like this. I was sorta dissapointed during BO2's season that I didn't get the micro-packs for free, and this would be a good solution.

There would be:

1. "Normal" Season Pass: All DLC Map packs, as well as a few bonuses (ie. Nuketown, exclusive calling card) - $60

2. Premium Season Pass: All DLC Map Packs, all micro-dlc, and the few bonuses, plus an exclusive something - $85-ish, maybe a bit more.

In my opinion, this would be good for people like me who just want to have everything. People who only care about map packs still have their way, and people who like it all get to enjoy it all. 

Also, a bit off-topic, but how come we never get campaign DLC? Even if it were mini-missions, or only 1 mission, it would still be cool, and would definitely help in making the characters more iconic. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There shouldn't be a season pass at all, unless it's advertised as a zombie's season pass. 

By promising a seasons pass to it's players, BO3 would have NO full-zombies DLC, as those whom play the game JUST for MP would be incredibly let down, and even furious that they paid 60$ for, in their minds, 3 dlcs. 

Which… In retrospect is not that much more (15$) then regular DLC…. But it's still unfair for them. 

Well there's the significant amount of player customizations, the maps, the added weapons, presuming these things will be returning, That's a lot of work. BUT Voyager has a point: It'd be bad advertising. 

I discussed it with a couple of friends and they think the same. The point of the Season Pass is to get a better deal for DLC's while getting good content to so maybe if they had separate Season Passes that might be better for what individual players want.

Well there's the significant amount of player customizations, the maps, the added weapons, presuming these things will be returning, That's a lot of work. BUT Voyager has a point: It'd be bad advertising. 

I discussed it with a couple of friends and they think the same. The point of the Season Pass is to get a better deal for DLC's while getting good content to so maybe if they had separate Season Passes that might be better for what individual players want.

Yeah, like a zombies season pass, Multiplayer season pass, full season pass, and then one with micro-dlc lol, cause I want all the calling cards and little customizations. Either way though, I'll still get the micro-dlc, it'd just be better for me to get it all in advance

Yeah, like a zombies season pass, Multiplayer season pass, full season pass, and then one with micro-dlc lol, cause I want all the calling cards and little customizations. Either way though, I'll still get the micro-dlc, it'd just be better for me to get it all in advance

Yes its always good to have it all in advance.

• 4 weeks later...