Anti-drops in greif.

So, when the next zombies comes out and we assume it has grief mode, but I thought it would be a good idea to up the pain factor and introduce red drops, that when gotten cause afflictions upon the opposing team: 

Infinity round: Does what it says, sets the round to infinity for a bit, all zombies are indestructible without either buildables, traps, or insta-kill. 

Double sale: Everything cost twice as much. 

Point-Lock: Points are un-spendable for a period of time. 

Necromancy: Causes 20 zombies to randomly spawn around the other team. 

Anti-perk: Turns off a players perk for a bit. 

Life mechanism: Turns enemy teams weapons into m1911 for a period of time. 

What are some ideas of yours?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a cool thread idea.

Lost Ammo- Other teams ammo is gone for a period of time

Lethal Nuke: This drop is very rare and causes a random player on the other team to go down

Downgrade: Turns a players upgraded gun back to its normal state for period of time

Freeze: All players on the other team freeze for a period of time

Sold Out: Makes it so the box cannot be accessed by the other team, including FireSales. can spawn randomly or comes with Fire Sales

Hell just make it take half their amo. 

Lethal Nuke: This drop is very rare and causes a random player on the other team to go down

Downgrade: Turns a players upgraded gun back to its normal state for period of time

Better, for a limited time when an opposing team member uses the PAP it takes their money and gives them a M1911, however there is no indication for them that the drop is in effect. 

But still must be able to shoot right? Otherwise that's way too cruel. 

Sold Out: Makes it so the box cannot be accessed by the other team, including FireSales. can spawn randomly or comes with Fire Sales

Hell just make it take half their amo. 

Better, for a limited time when an opposing team member uses the PAP it takes their money and gives them a M1911, however there is no indication for them that the drop is in effect. 

But still must be able to shoot right? Otherwise that's way too cruel. 

Oh yeah you can still shoot, just cant walk anywhere

I still don't understand why these weren't implemented in grief. These ideas are too good for treyarch I guess :D

My ideas are:

Slow mo- makes all enemies run, turn, and ADS 3x slower

On the Edge- make all enemies red screened for 5-10 seconds

Jammer-makes all enemy perks useless for 20 seconds

Protect the helpless- misleading name but puts a force field around a downed opponent to prevent revival for 15 seconds

Stun Fun- makes all enemies feel like they are shock charged for 20 seconds

Damn these are some pretty unique ideas!
I'd even settle for just opposites of our normal power-ups, some of what we got in Turned.

Half-Points: Instead of double points, team earns half the amount of points. Would be a ÷2 instead of x2.
Empty Ammo: Empties all ammo in the reserve clip, leaving only the ammo in the current clip. Would be quite rare. Also just a red Max Ammo.
Anti-Nuke: Freezes all enemy players in spot, so they can't run for 10-15 seconds. They can shoot though.

Some of the one's I can think of. I'm loving the Anti-Perk one though, and the Red Screen one.