Some Questions

These are just some questions I've been wondering and maybe you guys can answer them?

1.) How can you kill a zombie if it is already dead?

2.) Why does Richtofen kill zombies if he created them?

3.) Who was the guy in the radio in Der Riese by the Type 100, where the two big cylinders with liquids in them?

4.) If Samantha has all these powers, why is it so hard for her to kill the survivors?

5.) How are the Nations all around the world reacting to this zombie outbreak?

6.) Can somebody just give me a break down on how the Vril Aliens are connected with moon and zombies and aliens. There is just a lot of threads with a pack ton of information so if someone could just give me a brief breakdown, maybe a paragraph or two, I would greatly appreciate that.

These questions could also be answering yours as well or maybe it will make you remember some information you forgot.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These are just some questions I've been wondering and maybe you guys can answer them?

1.) How can you kill a zombie if it is already dead?

2.) Why does Richtofen kill zombies if he created them?

3.) Who was the guy in the radio in Der Riese by the Type 100, where the two big cylinders with liquids in them?

4.) If Samantha has all these powers, why is it so hard for her to kill the survivors?

5.) How are the Nations all around the world reacting to this zombie outbreak?

6.) Can somebody just give me a break down on how the Vril Aliens are connected with moon and zombies and aliens. There is just a lot of threads with a pack ton of information so if someone could just give me a brief breakdown, maybe a paragraph or two, I would greatly appreciate that.

These questions could also be answering yours as well or maybe it will make you remember some information you forgot.

1.) Its undead, thats why they are zombies :)

2.) He did kind of create them, but he can't control them, and he wants to survive to achive his goal

3.) I think he was just some guy who let the zombies out from Der Riese, don't think no one knows who he is

4.) She can probably kill them easly, but remember, she is doing this as if it's a game which can be proven with some toy figures of the main 4

5.) Probably how 'Five' is

6.) You can not actually just break it down to two paragraphs if you want all the of the better understanging of it :|

I hope this helps out :)

Regards Yellow-card8

The Vril-Ya are an ancient technologically advanced civilization that supposedly live underground. In zombies, it is inferred they are the voices Richtofen hears in his head, that they created that black pyramid in Moon, and have strong connections to the origins of Shangri-La. They may be using Richtofen to take over the world.

Vril energy is also said to be capable of bringing the dead back to life in some manner, or something like that (VR11).

Hope this sheds some light on the subject, I kept it rather brief.