Zombies & 115 Bible Passage - related?

Hello, and hello. This is my first thread, and I'd love to tell you about 1 Corinthians 15.

so let me start off by answering a totally reasonable question - WHY 1 CORINTHIANS 15? I mean there is Mark 1:15, Luke 1:15, Ecclesiastes 3:1-15 - TONS of 115's in the bible, why is Corinthians significant? Because it has a rather tasty passage about "The Resurrection of the Dead" with some quotes that I find rather intruiging.

here are some excerpts:

13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. (NIV)

13 If the dead can't be brought back to life, then Christ hasn't come back to life. (GWT)

18 In that case, all who have died believing in Christ are lost! (NLT)

19 If Christ is our hope in this life only, we deserve more pity than any other people. (GWT)

20 But in fact, Christ has been raised from the dead. He is the first of a great harvest of all who have died. (NLT)

21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. (NIV)

21 Since a man brought death, a man also brought life back from death. (GWT)

24 Then the end will come. Christ will hand over the kingdom to God the Father as he destroys every ruler, authority, and power. (GWT)

26 The last enemy to destroy is death. (NIV)

CROSS REFERENCE - Revelation 20:13: "The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them..."

30 And as for us, why do we endanger ourselves every hour. (NIV)

CROSS REFERENCE - Romans 8:36: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."

31 I die every day... (NIV)

31 I face death every day... (GWT)

33 Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character." (NIV)

33 Don't let anyone deceive you. Associating with bad people will ruin decent people. (GWT)

40 Heavenly bodies don't all have the same splendor, neither do earthly bodies. (GWT)

41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon has another..., and the stars have still another kind of splendor. (GWT)

48 The people on earth are like the man who was made from the dust of the earth. The people in heaven are like the man who came from heaven. 49 As we have worn the likeness of the man who was made from the dust of the earth, we will also wear the likeness of the man who came from heaven. (GWT)

51 I'm telling you a mystery. Not all of us will die, but we will all be changed. (GWT)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye... the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible. (KJV)

Bible Reference Key:

NIV = New International Version

GWT = Gods Word Translation

NLT = New Living Translation

KJV = King James Version

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if there is a direct link here, but there HAS been a time were Bible passages have been used before. (IE, if any of you can remember the referenced passage in verruckt.)

OH very true, thank you for the insight! I believe this is what you speak of:

19382406 9:21

19382406 = Chicora event

9:21 = Bible verse

Jeremiah 9:21

"For death is come up into our windows,

and is entered into our palaces,

to cut off the children from without,

and the young men from the streets"

OR

Romans 9:21

"A potter has the right to do what he wants to with his clay, doesn't he? He can make something for a special occasion or something for ordinary use from the same lump of clay."