I seriously think that Extinction is zombies continuation.

@Stop mocking me0 I honestly do not want it to be, Zombies is much more detailed. I also think that they don't know all of the zombies story so how could they even keep up. Both Zombies and Extinction should be separate and in spite of similarities should stay in separate stories to benefit the both of them.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somewhere that IFW would not be continuing extinction after ghost.. COULD be wrong, but that's what I heard… If that is the case, it could be that little kick needed to give us something to talk about between now and 2015 and then end it's lore, a whole separate universe sacrificed for a bit of zombies lore, very fitting. 

yeah, without spoiling anything - the ending of the Ghosts campaign literally shows you that "it's clearly not over".  Without a doubt the Ghosts story will go on, and because Extinction is directly correlated to the campaign (i.e. ODIN strikes) I'm hoping that extinction will continue.

Now, about it being a zombies continuation?  I personally just think that IW is lazy and just spaced out the "Samantha" thing, but who knows?  There are mechanisms in awakening that are powered by killing cryptids, much like how we must do in Moon.

Would be quite funny if it turns out that we created zombies to fight the cryptids, or perhaps we created cyborgs to fight the cryptids - hence tying in COD:Online.