New Usergroups Info

GRILL

Hey CODZ - just a quick update here.

2 changes:

First, We have replaced "LEGEND" with "Hall of Fame".  Our reason for doing this is that "LEGEND" is a very vague title, we believe that "Hall of Fame" more accurately depicts the service that these members have brought - and will hopefully resound immediately with anyone who sees it.

The second item is that we have a new usergroup: "Veteran"

A "Veteran" is a retired staff member.  They fought the war, and deserve the title.  We are aware that "veteran" can also be a term used for a long time member, but that's not a big deal - because all our "Veteran"'s are long time members :D

Here are the usergroup images, if anyone is interested:

halloffamer.png *

veteran.png

* we are aware it says "Hall of Famer" and that it currently overlaps out of the avatar section.  it will be fixed soon.

Let me know here if you have any questions or concerns.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean I am already eligible for 2? I am not going to retire anytime soon though.

Anyways, I like the idea behind the wall of fame and it fits the scene very well versus veteran.

Perhaps we can make one for hall of shame and add TAMB and Doggy to it. No offense to Doggy or TAMB, just trying to bring a laugh again.

Best Regards.

Thanks for posting this, Grill. My fans The community was eager to know how I got my purple robes.

No problem @ , thank you for giving us your input which made this whole thing possible!

Nice Grill. Here's the corrected image.

2r6ehc2.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiice thanks @Slade  I'll make sure to have @Hells Warrrior implement this if he hasn't already ;)

Is there a set criteria for being a HoFer? 

We have an explanation for Veteran, but perhaps we could reveal the current HoFers and the contributions they made to achieve that status. 

I'm just curious so I know what to aspire towards.

Excellent question @ETEl2NAL407 .  We plan to clarify all of the usergroups and the respective criteria very soon - I'm sure you have noticed that all of the usergroup images have been spruced up (thanks to our dear @Slade ).  Our plan is to add a "guide for usergroups" (or something like that) section to the top menu - similar to the "Medals" top menu item (where it displays the image and then the criteria)

Does this mean I am already eligible for 2? I am not going to retire anytime soon though.

Anyways, I like the idea behind the wall of fame and it fits the scene very well versus veteran.

Perhaps we can make one for hall of shame and add TAMB and Doggy to it. No offense to Doggy or TAMB, just trying to bring a laugh again.

Best Regards.

@way2g00d no the "Veteran" usergroup isn't applicable to people who have been here long term.  I was just clarifying that we know there is another common meaning, but that our "Veteran" usergroup will be specifically for retired staff.