Back to NML, a different feel this time

Mr. Jay

Hi, I'm Jay, if you don't know who I am. Been paying close attention to that stupid plane that disappeared. The more info we gather, the more we seem to be confused and befuddled by the facts.

Been playing much NML lately, and noticed the sudden quick spawns, at least initially.

It used to be you would be lucky to get 2000 before the first siren, nowadays I consistently get 20-25 hundred before they start running. A few times after quick knives I began looping with 3000+ points!

Been doing the pad strategy and honestly can't comprehend how easy it is for me now. Back in the day my skills weren't efficient enough to execute it. In the last few weeks I often PAP without the need of second grenade.

The only downside is that the spawns seem to take forever. Often it takes two full sirens for one full hoard to gather, a few times three sirens. Still trying to feel for good times to kills without wasting times.

Amazing how different NML feels. I can't wait to top my personal high of 171. I can easily smell 250+ in the near future. This challenge is intense and addictive, even more fun when you taste some long waited success. I often can't sleep right after NML, need some time to wind down from a game I use to wind down the day. Funny.

Enjoy your Sunday, eat some chicken.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It used to be you would be lucky to get 2000 before the first siren, nowadays I consistently get 20-25 hundred before they start running. A few times after quick knives I began looping with 3000+ points!

3000+ ?! Ö.ö

How?

The maximum I get is 2500.

Lately it has been a common theme that 2000+ before the first siren.

Chopper in his most recent video achieved it as well. You get 2000+ and a few quick knive kills, while running around you encounter a few more dogs. I could recall at least three or four 3000+ points before I finish rounding them up. At least another 10-15 of 2500+ starts. I recall back in the day a 2000+ start would be considered great, that's why it has a different feel to it.