Element 115 camo theory?

So by now most of you have heard about this new dlc with element 115 cammo. Another question on your mind may be: why is it green?

Recall that in Origins, there were 2 types of E115: the blue common ones, then the green rare one of which we only found 3 of them (secret song).

My theory: When the germans excavated 115, they were not able to use the green ones for energy. Due to this, they resorted to use the rarer green e115 for weapons. It worked.

Now you may question: what about PAP? I say to that that it only enhanced a weapon to a certain degree. Whereas green 115 can literally be weaponized, in the full sense that it was not an upgrade, but actually gave it A NEW METHOD OF ATTACKS. YES. THE GREEN 115 IS WONDER WEAPONS!

My proof (currently): the small Naga statue on the baby maker otherwise known as the 31-79 JGB215. It has the most bizarre effect of all the wonderweapons. Second, the Paralyzer upgraded. It becomes green as well and has new effects added to it.

So thats my theory. I just thouht it was interesting they say "weaponized". Just sounded like they didnt need to add it. And it tides me over until zombies ^^.

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the zombies camos have just dumb names, to be honest. You got:

Zombies camo (named after the whole game mode)

Pack-A-Punch camo (despite they are ALL PaP camos)

Weaponized 115 (even though 115 is inherently weaponized)

Your point about green 115 is an interesting one that I had not thought of. However, you're forgetting something. Weaponized 115 camo weapons. Shoot. Bullets. Not lasers.

They may call it Weaponized 115, but it is fake. The Zombies camo can be interpreted as the Zombies Photo Collage camo. The Pack-A-Punch camo as the AgAu Demonic Chrome camo. And the Weaponized 115 camo as the Fake Weaponized 115 camo. For if it were real, it'd be blue. And shoot lasers. At best, it can be construed as a FAILED reverse engineering attempt.

It's possible considering the green shots of the Ray Gun, the Acid of the Blundergat's upgrade and other things. But what about the purple effect of the Sliq, and the effects of other weapons like the Wunderwaffe and Scavenger? Purple/blue doesn't seem an uncommon color either, which leads me to think that it is the effect of the weapon that determines the colors, not the 115. Plus remember that 115 was redesigned for Origins. And that it's possible that the green 115 for the easter egg song was simply put there to give a visual clue to the player that they should check it out.

Interesting theory nonetheless.