How long does it take for the last zombie to spawn?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it is actually dependent on all three of those things.

I know for Black Ops 1, it was.

That's why you'll hear of people recommending against using the high round strategy for earlier rounds, because it is built for when the spawn speed is maximum. 

It's dependent on "zone", as in most maps zombies will not spawn all the way across the map from you, so where you are effects where they need to travel from to get to you. Some maps have farther distances to travel, some maps don't. Some zones have more spawn points, and some has less. It is all dependent. 

I'm making a very loose educated guess, but I do believe that spawn speed practically maxes out around round 60. 
After that it won't make a difference, they really can't come in faster. 

Other than that it is completely dependent on where you are.

Most strategy guides have a mention of how long a typical spawn takes if you're doing it right.

How long does it take from the first zombie spawn to the last 24th zombie? Or is that entirely dependent upon the map, room and round?

Thanks.

Strett

in black ops 1 i'm pretty sure it wasa entirely dependent on the round.  it's a little more complicated in BO2 with the occurence of respawns if you run to far away from a zombie and what not.  Needless to say there's no simple answer for that, but i would refer you to this for Black Ops 1

On Round 1 a Zombie will spawn every 2 seconds. Each round the spawn delay is multiplied by .95x.

The delay is capped when Zombies are spawning every .08 seconds. The cap is reached on Round 64.

From Duckcall00's awesome thread - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/137395-zombie-charts/?hl=%2Bzombie+%2Bchart

How long does it take from the first zombie spawn to the last 24th zombie? Or is that entirely dependent upon the map, room and round?

Thanks.

Strett

in black ops 1 i'm pretty sure it wasa entirely dependent on the round. it's a little more complicated in BO2 with the occurence of respawns if you run to far away from a zombie and what not. Needless to say there's no simple answer for that, but i would refer you to this for Black Ops 1

On Round 1 a Zombie will spawn every 2 seconds. Each round the spawn delay is multiplied by .95x.

The delay is capped when Zombies are spawning every .08 seconds. The cap is reached on Round 64.

From Duckcall00's awesome thread - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/137395-zombie-charts/?hl=%2Bzombie+%2Bchart

Wow that's a fantastic resource. Brilliant. thanks very much