Easy Xp And Squad Points

Edit: in an early 2014 update, all of the 'operations' in mp are always active. Getting squad points there is the easiest way now. But still, if only 1 or 2 are needed, this is an easy enough way to pick them up.

Go to Squads/xbl squads/squad assault.

Go to challenge friend (or play randoms, but if you know what map/game mode your friends has set a hq, it may be easier for you) after each game, back out and choose challenge friend again. You get xp (may be capped at 1500?) And I've earned at least one squad point per match. The bots are super easy and they don't go after field orders, so you can always get them. And you get the joy of seeing your team in action. The one that you play as will have your gamertag, the rest will have whatever names that you named them. Pretty fun and easy squad points/xp.

Your friend can be offline, it just takes their names and loadouts.

Check it out. And if folk play against your bots, you will see how they did in the squad reports.

P.S. (edit) under each of your soldiers, you can pick what class you want them to play as by hitting the 'start' button on your controller. The bots play run and gun with occasional corner camps, so make sure to give them a decent assault class, no fancy sniper classes or knife classes.

Edited by 83457
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Beast. Make sure you go for B flag, and just keep capping. My favorite maps for that class is White out and strikezone.

Few tips using that class:

1. When you see someone rushing don't wait, pull your c4 out and detonate right away.

2. When you see someone using smg CBJ don't wait, pull your c4 out and detonate right away.

3. For most other weapons, wait until they pause for split second, then use c4's. It will kill the enemy in the time they switch for equipment. One thing is for sure you will win a lot of gun battles.

Pistols are extremely OP. Why p226, it has a very large clip.

Night owl will protect you from explosives. If you see a lot of people spamming explosives even before you get there, run a trophy system instead of strong arm. If you happen to play a team of fierce looking prestegers simply run this class below.

Same primary/secondary combination but here is perk setup.

• Danger close.
  • Reflex
  • Extra lethal
  • Strong arm.

Remember you will come across lot of people that will rage quit and some even have a class to counter this. It normally involves Danger close + kastet + AR with grenade launcher. So, remember to have a class with trophy system. Use Ballistic vest and make sure you equip your sqadmate with those. Every time you use Ground jammer you get 200 points, and when you destroy equipment like enemy sat com, ims, sentry guns, you get double points.

If you think your team is shit and enemies are insanely good, run a Air Superiority to destroy hind. But I would choose ground jammer over that any day. Those IMS are painful to deal with sometimes. This is merely a troll class that gives you insanely good amount of xp. I chose this because i suck at game's multiplayer and I always go negative. With shield I actually break enemy defense and with a decent team I am most likely the MVP of the game.

Let me know how this goes.

Sorry for lack of formatting, I typed all this in hurry.

Go to Squads/xbl squads/squad assault.

Go to challenge friend (or play randoms, but if you know what map/game mode your friends has set a hq, it may be easier for you) after each game, back out and choose challenge friend again. You get xp (may be capped at 1500?) And I've earned at least one squad point per match. The bots are super easy and they don't go after field orders, so you can always get them. And you get the joy of seeing your team in action. The one that you play as will have your gamertag, the rest will have whatever names that you named them. Pretty fun and easy squad points/xp.

Your friend can be offline, it just takes their names and loadouts.

Check it out. And if folk play against your bots, you will see how they did in the squad reports.

P.S. (edit) under each of your soldiers, you can pick what class you want them to play as by hitting the 'start' button on your controller. The bots play run and gun with occasional corner camps, so make sure to give them a decent assault class, no fancy sniper classes or knife classes.

I challenged Naitrax's team last night and went 22-3 on tdm and beat him badly haha. No offense to you Naitrax. I don't remember how much xp I got but I could say it was definitely fun way of trying out new killstreaks.