Dear Treyarch

I know that you have our money and this game is almost done, but could you please fix some of the glaring bugs in this game, especially in zombies. If you need a list of recurring bugs, i can get that for you. I love playing zombies, but it's getting to the point where i almost don't want to play because must games end as a direct result of game error. So it's not much fun.

Please fix the unwounded zombies from dying off as this is still quite persistent and theater mode shows that it's clearly glitched out.

Zombies walking through charged staff shots unharmed.

The staves upgraded shots often either don't fire or simply fail to charge while holding the trigger. I love when i release the trigger and the charge keeps going until i hit and release the trigger again.

If you hold the aim button and stab, now nothing happens.

Mp: run and fire the ballistic knife, nothing happens.

C4 magically disappears with no explanation, c4 fails to explode often.

Glitching into/sticking to stuff in the map (zombies and mp).

Too many to list right now, add you know, so please fix some more bugs before you forget this game.

I have several friends with xboxs, plus i even just got a new one and we all experience the same things, so it is clearly an issue.

Thanks for a fun game, but please make it last, not die due to bugs like bo1.

Remember bo1, the most reviled cod ever? You have made up for that somewhat with bo2, please polish this game up a little.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think they did a fantastic job with glitches on BO2 overall.

Back in BO1 I could recall playing with random invincibility glitchers on every single map. Have not seen one yet on any of the BO2 maps.

But no game this massive can be completely glitch free, I can deal with the minor errors here and there.

Good job Treyarch. BO2 was a success. But I still think BO1 was superior.