Zombies and world events

Hey guys, I'm hoping a story guy or three can help me out with some stuff I've been wondering.

Does the zombies storyline in anyway affect real world events?

Thinking mainly WW1 from Origins - German scientists looking for advantage for the Germans etc.

And then, do any of the other maps come as late as Cuba and the missile crisis for instance?

Thanks in advance :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I believe it pushes the real world events, but isn't a direct cause towards them happening. More than often, the real world events are catalysts for what occurs in Zombies.

In the perspective of Origins, I would say that the Germans conducting research in Northern France and discovering Element 115 would have sparked future (World War II) experimentation and research. This would explain the further studies of Agartha, the Vril-ya, using mythology and other German-Nazi conspiracies to fuel the German power. In a way, you could see a fairly solid line connecting the two instances.

I am not too certain about Cuba other than FIVE being a result of the event.