sh3baproject's ideas of epicness for future zombies

welcome friends to my first thread! i was inspired by mocking to post all of my ideas for zombies on the site! now if origins was truly the end,then please disregard this. however from people's reactions i assume there may be a chance of new zombies. i shall begin letting my ideas flow now!

map ideas:

Death Park(zombies+amusement park=epic)

Forgotten(strait of gibitar with constant movement all around the map)

Dotd(dance of the dead,based on mocking's school idea with a twist. it is on the day of homecoming with a more depressing feel,no worries mocking it will be of my own design)

Cold Wind(the mountain range where everest is. not for vertical shy people.

Redeemed(the final battleground to save earth :shock: )

Storm(that one bonus map you get for preordering. a mysterious island where undead euorepeans and natives from the 17th-19th centuries lurk)

Death Park

Fight for survival as the undead overrun a long forgotten amusement park containing dark secrets.

Death Park is a varied map,based on cedar point. it will use a combo of wide spaces and narrowness. our o4 returns here to fight the undead and richtofen,as well as discover darker sercets of the world they barely know. i may write a intro but as for now i will tell you about the about it.

Weapons

m14

olyimpa

mp5

uzi

remnington 870 mcs

b23r

m16

ak74u

semtex

claymores

mtar(?)

m27(?)

ray gun(?)

ray gun m2(?)

Whisper Cannon(?)(new)

fal(?)

galil(?)

type 25(?)

msmc(?)

m1216(?)

s12(?)

dsr(?)

xpr50(?)

rpg(?)

war machine(?)

five seven(single or dual wield)(?)

python(?)

desert eagle(?)

b23r extended clip(?)

ak74u fast mag(?)

posession device(?)(new)

martyoska dolls(?)

basillitic knife(?)

crossbow(?)

(?)=box gun

Whisper Cannon: the new wonder weapon for death park. it is extremely powerful,almost like a thundergun,but has a huge kick and huge recoil. it has 1 shot and 14 in reserve. it is heavy,but not as heavy as other weapons.it basically produces a bunch of soundwaves that cause zombie heads to burst,like a subsurface resonter,but spreads out and has a short range. when pack a punched it turns into the shriek howitzer,with 2 shots and 28 in reserve,along with less kick and recoil. weight is reduced as well,with tigher spread and increased range. looks like a modified break action single shot shotgun.

Possesion Device:the new tactical grenade,you get three of these,refilled with max ammo. looks like a heavily modifed emp grenade. when throw,a max of 5 zombies come under your control for a few minutes. they can do a variety of things:protect you from other zombies(and may die),gather parts,revive you and friends, cover you while you revive a friend,and much more. very useful.

Perk-a-colas

juggernog

speed cola

phd flopper

stamin up

double tap 2.0

quick revive

mule kick

tombstone

mr.hitt(new)

mr.hitt is in a nutshell a new perk-a-cola that increases your melee damage by 50% and speed by 15%. it also has window boards deal damage to zombies,being a one hit up to 11. it is 2000.

Buildables

Turbine

Electric Trap

Turret

Fire Pillar(new)

the fire pillar is a new buildable requiring a lighter,a tank of gas,a tube,an engine,and a metal base. it spews out fire upwards,killing any zombie near it. does not require a turbine.

The Snik

The snik is a new boss zombie. it cannot directly harm you,but rather it captures you and puts you on a rollercoaster. you will ride it,but the snik will attempt to capture something valuble of yours,depending on the ride. you must knife at a good time to prevent him from taking something. he will keep doing it at random times,but you will be able to see him well before he attempts at a theft. there are also obsticales you must avoid. most wont instantly down you,but daze you for a few seconds,making it harder for you to avoid losing something. if all 4 players avoid and complete the snik's challages,you will be rewarded with a max ammo and perk bottle.

Achviements

not left 4 dead:in death park,escape and start anew

having a knife day:in death park,kill 10 zombies in a row after drinking mr.hitt

my favorite thrill ride:in death park,complete a snik challage

"pro"session:in death park,have a possesed zombie upgrade one of your guns.

the sounds of music and death:in death park,kill the snik with the whisper cannon while on a ride

radio killed the video star:in death park,listen to the same song twice.

there are also new gameplay features that in addition to making zombies more challaging,it also makes it more stragetic and like your truly trying to survive.

1.mini boxes:replace the box. they can be at multiple locations at once,but you can only use it once per person. after every uses it once, it disappears,reappearing when all others have been used. there is no light to track them down with. getting a fire sale allows them to be used multiple times as well as a light for you to use to find them.

2.scavanging:unlike previous maps,where you had off wall guns,these maps wont. you get non box guns from looting bodies. similar to mocking's theiving idea and digging from origins,but with differences. you can acquire points,buildable parts,keys,etc. you can only loot certain zombies,but there are areas with crates,corpses,and other stuff that contains looting spots. you can also get bad prizes from looting,like a crawler or an explosion.

3.reviving:revives are slightly faster now

4.rounds:rounds are longer now,but moar zombies with them.

5.easter egg song:please note this is not an actual song,i am just making one up for the sake of the map.

this song is called "fighting the inevitable". it would be song by clark and elena. kinda like always running,but more rock and metal.

6.songs:you can play your own songs on your system while playing zombies now.

Areas

Enterence

our spawn room,it is clustered with walls of buses and cars. wide and open,quick revive is in a bus near the door being 1000. A few buses contains windows for you to shoot zombies. When you feel ready,buy the door.

more to come soon yet again :(

if you want to help then please post. it would be greatly appericated. I have been busy lately,but i will try to get to you as soon as i can. one final notice is that i may work on the map areas last. i will try to get death park and storm done as soon as possible. :mrgreen:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwsome! People are quoting my maps! :lol:

Things the final battleground has to top:

The moon

The center of the earth

Nazi research center

COMBINE!

A nazi research center at the center of the moon! :shock:

great idea mocking,but i am trying to make the final battleground something more dramatic. like say a long abadoned der reise extende with certain areas cut off. not original but trying to cone up with something that shows that feel when you fight a boss in say kingdom hearts 2. something so utterly dramatic that it will make the player shit bricks when they see it. again though great idea. milk duds to you :mrgreen: but i am in the mood for dramatic feel.

Great then I can use that idea! :twisted:

Ok, how bout this: A MASSIVE chess-style battleground map over the ruins of new york city, aether-style...

You play as the O4...

Half the map is controlled by Samantha (Your side/spawn), the other by The Ultimate evil (red eyes)...

Using teleporters, you can access boats, zeppelins, cars, and other vehicle artillery. But you're not alone! Humans actually can be found across this map! By saving them and trading them your gun, they'll become a bit like the maxis drone, fallowing you and shooting. You can enlist them into fighter planes, order them to power sections of the map, even sacrifice them for other purposes!

As you press forward you discover that Satin's "King" is in the empire state building, and Samantha's in the statue of liberty. On sam's queen's side there's a MASSIVE german barge, developed by group 935, filled with hell hounds, and radio towers developed by group 601 to control the zombies nearer to sam. On satin's side there's a MASSIVE gash in the earth in which demons escape: Novas, Ghosts, and demons of the past! By pushing sam's influence closer, the more area you have to explore without ghost issues, it also supplies power to your immediate area as you move forward.

The song is a duet between sigman, and AX7 with sigman singing skillet's hero, and AX7 singing another song, but is MATCHED to fit sigman's song perfectly! This shows the epic-ness of having sam and richtofen working together to defeat a common enemy!

PAP is of course located at the TOP of the Empire state building.

AND BEST OF ALL is the new bosses!

Anti-O4: An evil twin version of your crew, armed with nothing but a DANGEROUS bloody set of teeth and their own special abilities:

Anti Takeo: Like the nova-jumpers, he jumps from area to area across the wall and will try to strike you from behind.

Anti-Nikolai: Charges at you angry-like be CAUTIOUS! You red screen with one hit of him,, jug or not!

Anti-Tank: Spits fire at you and runs quite quickly at you.

Anti-Richtofen: The doctor will use traps against you, like say you're running through an acid-trap area and all of a sudden you notice the pitch-black richtofen... "No.." (hisssssss) "NOOOOOO!!!!"

Satin: Being the charismatic he is told to be, he strolls through the battlegrounds at a slow pace, keeping to HIS side of the "board". If he see's you, he'll fire his staff at you, much like the avadgadro... You can't kill this entity... You must simply run away, for those who want to know what satin looks like: He's likely In a red-black pinstripe suit with goat feat, purple tie, and a boiler hat, setting the ground on fire as he walks....

All kinds of new traps and areas are seen here: Low-grav zones from the sever loss of earth's mass, acidic river water, cannons that can be fired, planes that can be flown by your humans! :twisted: AMAZING! Wonder weapons of all sorts can be found here, including the wunder waffe Dg2, the thunder gun, the Wave gun, and the staff of fire. As well as new buildables like the horn of heaven's gates: Using it will call forth a stamped of undead-horses one can ride to trample zombies. The wing-suit that can be used to fly off tall structors and land by your friend who needs amo! Then you realize you're screwed too only to have your friend on a boat ride by and save you while your other freind wing-suits from the zeplin and PHD-flops the ground like NEVER before!

How's THAT for dramatic! :lol:

Great then I can use that idea! :twisted:

Ok, how bout this: A MASSIVE chess-style battleground map over the ruins of new york city, aether-style...

You play as the O4...

Half the map is controlled by Samantha (Your side/spawn), the other by The Ultimate evil (red eyes)...

Using teleporters, you can access boats, zeppelins, cars, and other vehicle artillery. But you're not alone! Humans actually can be found across this map! By saving them and trading them your gun, they'll become a bit like the maxis drone, fallowing you and shooting. You can enlist them into fighter planes, order them to power sections of the map, even sacrifice them for other purposes!

As you press forward you discover that Satin's "King" is in the empire state building, and Samantha's in the statue of liberty. On sam's queen's side there's a MASSIVE german barge, developed by group 935, filled with hell hounds, and radio towers developed by group 601 to control the zombies nearer to sam. On satin's side there's a MASSIVE gash in the earth in which demons escape: Novas, Ghosts, and demons of the past! By pushing sam's influence closer, the more area you have to explore without ghost issues, it also supplies power to your immediate area as you move forward.

The song is a duet between sigman, and AX7 with sigman singing skillet's hero, and AX7 singing another song, but is MATCHED to fit sigman's song perfectly! This shows the epic-ness of having sam and richtofen working together to defeat a common enemy!

PAP is of course located at the TOP of the Empire state building.

AND BEST OF ALL is the new bosses!

Anti-O4: An evil twin version of your crew, armed with nothing but a DANGEROUS bloody set of teeth and their own special abilities:

Anti Takeo: Like the nova-jumpers, he jumps from area to area across the wall and will try to strike you from behind.

Anti-Nikolai: Charges at you angry-like be CAUTIOUS! You red screen with one hit of him,, jug or not!

Anti-Tank: Spits fire at you and runs quite quickly at you.

Anti-Richtofen: The doctor will use traps against you, like say you're running through an acid-trap area and all of a sudden you notice the pitch-black richtofen... "No.." (hisssssss) "NOOOOOO!!!!"

Satin: Being the charismatic he is told to be, he strolls through the battlegrounds at a slow pace, keeping to HIS side of the "board". If he see's you, he'll fire his staff at you, much like the avadgadro... You can't kill this entity... You must simply run away, for those who want to know what satin looks like: He's likely In a red-black pinstripe suit with goat feat, purple tie, and a boiler hat, setting the ground on fire as he walks....

All kinds of new traps and areas are seen here: Low-grav zones from the sever loss of earth's mass, acidic river water, cannons that can be fired, planes that can be flown by your humans! :twisted: AMAZING! Wonder weapons of all sorts can be found here, including the wunder waffe Dg2, the thunder gun, the Wave gun, and the staff of fire. As well as new buildables like the horn of heaven's gates: Using it will call forth a stamped of undead-horses one can ride to trample zombies. The wing-suit that can be used to fly off tall structors and land by your friend who needs amo! Then you realize you're screwed too only to have your friend on a boat ride by and save you while your other freind wing-suits from the zeplin and PHD-flops the ground like NEVER before!

How's THAT for dramatic! :lol:

:shock: That is amazing ineed. I may use it for redeemed if you arent gonna use it. some of this i may use in other maps. you are a genious at many things mocking.

• 1 month later...

bump for work on storm.

Storm

a mysterious and long lost island in the pacific,where the undead and unknown pasts of the world collide.

storm is a confusing and large map,with twists and turns at every corner. you will want to be on your guard 24/7 on this map. taking place in 2025,this will have 4 excluvise chararcters for this map. they are:

Raven:native american CIA agent who does everything to provide for his family. usually quiet. likes akbar,hates basil.

Basil:an part bulgarian part russian assasion who has a quick fuse but will do anything for the common good. likes pedro,hates raven.

Akbar:indian admiral who is a deeply religous man. he can judgemental but is a friendly man. likes raven,hates pedro.

Pedro:brazillian sciencist who is an atheist. he is arrogant,but is patient and tries his best to improve himself and others. likes basil,hates akbar.

These characters,despite their differences,are forced to survive on the island as a team or die alone. will they accomplish this or die trying?

Weapons

gweher41

olymipa

type100

uzi

trenchgun

b23r

m16

ak47u

fg42

stg44

semtex

bouncing betties

mtar(?)

m27(?)

type25(?)

fal(?)

galil(?)

tommy gun(?)

m1216(?)

s12(?)

xpr50(?)

ptrs41(?)

china lake(?)

m72 law(?)

five seven(single or dual wield)(?)

python(?)

desert eagle(?)

ak47u fast mag(?)

b23r extended clip(?)

monkey bombs(?)

balistic knife(?)

crossbow(?)

Perfumer(?)(new)

ray gun(?)

ray gun m2(?)

(?)=box gun

Perfumer: the perfumer is a pump action wonderweapon that holds 100/100 ammo and shoots 25 of it per time. works like a shotgun. when shot at nothing zombies will just go to it. but if shot at a zombie,the zombie will get eaten by its comrades. can affect multiple at once. pack a punched it becomes the Grasse's Flower. affects moar zombies strong and more ammo. additionly if shot at a friend they are ignored by zombies for 20 seconds and get quick revive for temps as well.