Air Strike Monkeys w/o Thunder Fists by Round 5

yourmapper

The method that works well for me is to build the lightning staff as quick as possible and then upgrade it straight away.

I can generally have the lightning staff upgraded during round 8. I'll be starting round 8 in the crazy place, getting the kills for my lighting staff to finish its upgrade. It doesn't take the whole round to get the neccessary kills so, once it's finished, I'll then head out of the crazy place, say hello to the panzer (and by "say hello" I mean "murder it in the face with an upgraded lightning staff") and head right on over to the church to cleanse the stone.

Doing it this way makes getting the melee kills for the airstrike grenades super easy. You just use the upgraded staff to melee, and you have the added benefit of being able to instantly clear out the zombies with a lightning blast if you find yourself in a bit of a pickle. Easy!

And, unlike with the zombie shield, you'll still be getting points from your melee kills!

That's a great idea and way to do it! I bet you could do that before round 8 too.

this is probably the best way,..

if your not using your shield, its watching your back, so theres another bonus

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic