Theory: RIGHT BACK AT 'YA!

EvilHERONeos

Hiya. Let's begin.

What I think the different accents are describing, compared to the German to the American, is two Sams. That the Samantha we know and love from Nacht to Moon (Nuketown Zombies, too) is a girl that was born into the WWI era. She's the same girl in the Der Riese recordings. Who I think the American Sam (And this will tie up the Eddie theory too) is that Sam and Eddie hear stories from Maxis, who figures out how to switch bodies before Richtofy dies. And he moves throughout the ages, body to body. But what if he did this along with Sophia? What if they travel throughout the ages, working for Group 935? They don't actually have children until *insert more modern time with that ending cutscene here* they feel like they've done all they could do. And they become bored and well...ya know.

Well anyways, back to the stories, Sam and Eddie, being children of Maxis, hear stories and wonder if that all actually happen. Which, I think Maxis named Sam, Sam because he wants to have a decent child, so he is enforcing discipline onto Sam (the "You better listen to your dad" line) So they imagine all of it. That's why some things are unexplained, some comic books are unseen, and the next map could be Maxis and Sophia creating a contained zombies outbreak for their children. But why I think the announcer for Origins still sounds like an evil Sam is because the devil is actually in control of Sam's body. The MoTD announcer. That's why there is the portal to another dimension originally. And after he couldn't fully control Sam (WWI Sam), he reversed everything (that's why we don't hear about it in Der Riese) and he decided to try to earn some experience in zombie controlling. That's where Alcatraz comes into play.

After he flexes his muscles, he attacks the silent marines in NDT to see what it's like. But he wants to seem not so threatening, which explains the yellow eyes and slightly feminine voice. Then, as time progresses, he tries to control Sam again and can only partially control her, which lures her to the Moon, and all the events play on as normal, with Sam telling Richtofy once he kicks her out that "something far more evil in there". The Devil stays, because he doesn't want to risk everything that he started, which explains her childish attitude in Richtofen's body. So he goes in, and progressively becomes evil and loses his soul (Always Running lyrical notes), all because the Devil's gaining more and more touch with him.

What I have to back up the "controlling Sam theory" is that it's been demonstrated with Edward and Samuel in terms of controlling a person. So the Devil is controlling him, which in turns allows Richtofy to have some of that all powerful power.

And I know I didn't say anything with what could've happened with the WWI Sam, well because the only theory I have is that Sam and Eddie are only describing what they only heard. So Maxis may not want to say anything about the first Sam dying, out of grief/sorrow. But something I can't explain is how after Buried or before Tranzit or whatever it may be, how things seem almost normal in the ending cut-scene, but then again, we never see outside. They may be secluded somewhere, where it's untouched. We'll just have to see when the next 3arch comes out. So if you read, thank you. If you didn't, well okay. I feel like this personally ties up some untied strings and opens some more questions that are just grinding my gears.

Please feel free to theorize.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's pretty far flung in terms of evidence that can be used for and against but I'll argue what we do know.

Where's your evidence for richtofen slowly losing the soul and whatnot? As long as I can remember he was always an evil sadistic bastard person.

And also if the devil is supposedly in control and has all the power, why did richtofen need the n4 to run around connecting towers so he now has complete control over the aether?

Also richtofen never died so is the richtofen who dies someone completely different?

In Moon radios, Richtofen is a normal, if reliant to listen to Maxis, scientist. He became the mad Richtofen we love, because of "The voices" which we still don't know who they may be, maybe they're what's really behind this? (I like the theory, but I think MoTD was just a test to see if the campaign guys could do a cool map, which they did, just not a good storyline in my opinion)

Well that's pretty far flung in terms of evidence that can be used for and against but I'll argue what we do know.

Where's your evidence for richtofen slowly losing the soul and whatnot? As long as I can remember he was always an evil sadistic bastard person.

And also if the devil is supposedly in control and has all the power, why did richtofen need the n4 to run around connecting towers so he now has complete control over the aether?

Also richtofen never died so is the richtofen who dies someone completely different?

Yes I tried to construct something into a theory to explain this whole "Samantha" epidemic. And i'm still holding on to the "Always Running" lyrics in terms of losing his conscious and good of heart. Also, if you were an all powerful all seeing entity, wouldn't it get to you in terms of losing your mortality? And the dying part I can't really explain either. I tried to make sense of what we know and put things we don't know into consideration.