Final Cutscene: For and Against

Greer

So i have seen many posts about the cutscene being the actual 'origins' of zombies and some posts saying the opposite. I'm going to make this post as non-biased as i can.

Reasons for the cutscene being the actual beginning:

1. Lots of things don't add up on origins, such as how maxis' brain is in a drone.

2. If the apocalypse happened in WWI then how was there a WWII for them to create their so called 'super-soldiers' to try and win the war if it never happened?

3.Samantha states in the cutscene

"my dad says he has a plan"

This was said when her and 'Eddie' were talking about their 'heroes'(Nikolai, Dempsey, Richtofen and Takeo). This implys that he actually has these people locked up to be tested on to make them super soldiers.

4. In the intro the trailer plays out and then Sam says "My name is Samantha, and i'm going to tell you all this, really began". The way i see it, the gameplay of us as the players doing the easter egg represents the gameplay in the trailer and the ending cutscene represents the quote i previously stated.

Reasons for Origins being the actual beginning:

1. Fluffy was described as a German Shepard(Sheperd, Shepard idk) throughout every other radio and everything else and in the ending cutscene was not

2. Samantha doesn't seem fully in control yet. The voice that tells us "insta-kill" etc is more than likely Samantha, but doesn't sound that much like her. This could possibly mean she is "getting used to the aether"

I personally believe the cutscene is the beginning of zombies, there is a little more proof for it than Origins

Will keep updating this with more stuff i find out, stay tuned

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Other than sam not having an accent, I loved the ending. This opens up some many new possibilities for future zombies maps, and raises so many more questions. Theres so much we don't know, and I for one can't wait to find out what happens next.

I have said it once, and you can bet your juggernog-money I'll say it again:

That "ending" is trash! It answered NOTHING, and LITTERALLY left us dazed and confused without any sign of recollection...

Moon: Left us with a clear understanding of what happened, when it happened, and how things progressed, same with der reise...

All black ops 2 has done is fill its self with inconsistancys and lack of explanations... We could explain everything in BO1 and WAW to some extent... We have no idea where to start with BO2....

It's not good for anything: Not for sense, not for creativity, and certainly not for the storyline!

They have butchered it and I honestly hate trayarch for It.... I could have writin a better story in my sleep, but trayarch coped out, and insulted us with this.... crap... They care nothing about quality anymore... It's all about quantity and profit... Not what the loyal fans want.... Just what whatever will sell the map better.... And it's sick.... End of story...