Controversial thoughts

Dub Zee

So here we all are, playing an amazing finale to the current zombies for just over another year and things have kinda hit the fan havent they. Theres alot of information to go through, let alone the community splitting ending which is on a whole other level. Before that though, a few things on alternate realities.

And to start with the maps various descriptions

"Witness the origins of Group 935, as an ancient evil is unleashed upon the battlefields of World War I."

— Map description

"Unleashed after the Germans unearthed the mysterious Element 115, this next chapter in the Zombies legacy will explore the saga’s origins as players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers that come together to defeat the greatest evil the world has ever seen, using a period-specific arsenal that includes Wonder Weapons that harness supernatural powers, a diesel-drone and Mark IV tank, as well a new perk machine and power-ups – and that’s just the start. Players will need all the help they can get to succeed in defeating the undead, as well as evading an unprecedented 1,000-foot tall robot abomination."

— Origins release article

And now call of duty's very own online description

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse marks Treyarch and Activision’s fourth and final DLC map pack for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, capping-off the year with two all-new Multiplayer Maps, two re-imagined fan-favorite Multiplayer classics, and an alternate-reality Dieselpunk Zombies experience that transports players to the undead-infested trenches of a World War I battlefield.

Wow, pretty much what is expect right, however i believe Treyarch gave away more than they should have with their last one, as a member of Codz pointed out "Alternate reality" is the kicker here, their web description is the only one of the 3 that includes that juicy morsel.

In Kino, Maxis was working on the teleporter technology which possibly the Russians as the thundergun is Russian yet called DG3 pre patch. Kino is in fact a bigger key than ever now, we know Samantha's mother died, we know Edwards parents died and Maxis took him in.

This brings tingles down my back now, you see in Kino there is whats called a difference engine hooked up to the teleporters, and above the difference engine is Aether Projectionist

For those of you who dont know thats AETHER in illuminati code, was very popular back in the day

Anyway this is a stating its projecting into the aether, The difference engine is a complex calculator in a simplest term, and was also the subject of a book about ALTERNATE realities.

Having the new information it could be safe to say that either

1. Maxis was trying to find Samantha's mum in an alternate reality (or a different past) and in turn bring back Richtofens parents for obvious reasons. (Please NOTE that a woman is heard calling Samantha from downstairs just like Maxis while you are in the GOOD Samantha's room)

2. This is after Maxis and Samantha were separated in the "incident" with the Teleporter and Fluffy, and he was using the difference engine to find Samantha who was trapped in the Aether.

This is just 1 example, i could go into a huge post about me dont the RIFT, proof from origins that states things can be pulled back and forth through time and possibly dimensions through the AETHER but thats for another time.

I want to get back to Origins, in which Maxis has had his head chopped open Etc which we know couldnt happen because Maxis went on to create Group 935 with Richtofen (plus Samantha me toons wishing the heroes in her story we real proving its just a game to TELL a story, not to be confused with a story to PLAY a game)

Amoung the decrypted letters in origins that back up over 10 maps worth of back story, theres a few quotes that could if you want to go down the alternate reality route could help with.

Alternate reality theory 1

In kino theres two Samantha's rooms, Good and Demonic (i pick demonic very wisely)

What if by opening the teleporters while working with group 935 he opened up a parrel dimensions.

Samantha has two distinct personalities, Innocent yet messed up playful attitude and downright Demonic

Aether could be the Demonic place (where you control all the zombies) and Argatha could be the Yggdrasil (Norse reference anyone)

We know you can share bodies, Richtofen has proved that, how do we not know that the voices are our demonic mirrors speaking to us from another dimension through the Aether? Only those who has been in contact with Element 115 has shown symptoms of hearing "Voices"

Another idea for alternate reality is Samantha mentions her father being the first to discover that site, however she also mentions failure, like so many before, referencing to the Templar knights looking for the holy grail?

Anyway ive not slept for 3 days cos of an injury so ive doped up on medicine and if no e of this makes sense it will do tomorrow when i out the next section in

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

— — .

In Kino, Maxis was working on the teleporter technology which possibly the Russians as the thundergun is Russian yet called DG3 pre patch. Kino is in fact a bigger key than ever now, we know Samantha's mother died, we know Edwards parents died and Maxis took him in.

Wat? ._.

This brings tingles down my back now, you see in Kino there is whats called a difference engine hooked up to the teleporters, and above the difference engine is Aether Projectionist

...Wat?? @_@

For those of you who dont know thats AETHER in illuminati code, was very popular back in the day

Anyway this is a stating its projecting into the aether, The difference engine is a complex calculator in a simplest term, and was also the subject of a book about ALTERNATE realities.

1. Maxis was trying to find Samantha's mum in an alternate reality (or a different past) and in turn bring back Richtofens parents for obvious reasons. (Please NOTE that a woman is heard calling Samantha from downstairs just like Maxis while you are in the GOOD Samantha's room)

Wat??? ._.

2. This is after Maxis and Samantha were separated in the "incident" with the Teleporter and Fluffy, and he was using the difference engine to find Samantha who was trapped in the Aether.

This is just 1 example, i could go into a huge post about me dont the RIFT, proof from origins that states things can be pulled back and forth through time and possibly dimensions through the AETHER but thats for another time.

I want to get back to Origins, in which Maxis has had his head chopped open Etc which we know couldnt happen because Maxis went on to create Group 935 with Richtofen (plus Samantha me toons wishing the heroes in her story we real proving its just a game to TELL a story, not to be confused with a story to PLAY a game)

Wat...??

Amoung the decrypted letters in origins that back up over 10 maps worth of back story, theres a few quotes that could if you want to go down the alternate reality route could help with.

Alternate reality theory 1

In kino theres two Samantha's rooms, Good and Demonic (i pick demonic very wisely)

What if by opening the teleporters while working with group 935 he opened up a parrel dimensions.

Samantha has two distinct personalities, Innocent yet messed up playful attitude and downright Demonic

Aether could be the Demonic place (where you control all the zombies) and Argatha could be the Yggdrasil (Norse reference anyone)

Yggdrasil is just the world tree, it connects the different worlds, bifrost, midgard, and valhalla and sometimes hel. Agartha is an actual place compared to yggdrasil just being the gate to the next place.

We know you can share bodies, Richtofen has proved that, how do we not know that the voices are our demonic mirrors speaking to us from another dimension through the Aether? Only those who has been in contact with Element 115 has shown symptoms of hearing "Voices"

Well if thats the case how come nik/tank/takeo dont hear voices. Or how come of the n4 only samuel hears voices. We have no solid evidence as to what makes any character besides richtofen hear voices.

Another idea for alternate reality is Samantha mentions her father being the first to discover that site, however she also mentions failure, like so many before, referencing to the Templar knights looking for the holy grail?

Anyway ive not slept for 3 days cos of an injury so ive doped up on medicine and if no e of this makes sense it will do tomorrow when i out the next section in

Yea I suggest you give this a shot again once the meds wear off man ._.

Wat? ._.

What IRurG is saying is that in kino maxis was working on the teleporter, Kino is where planned to present the teleporter to his "higher ups" (Imagine him showing the teleporter on stage, then entering it, diss spearing and walking in the doors behinds the crowd. It explains the teleported very short range, it was simply a prototype. Maxis also worked on the thunder gun in kino, suggested by a quote from rictofen when getting it from the box, the mention of the Russian is because of the Russian writing on the gun, suggesting the Russians played apart in development. It was proven that Sam mom died in moon radios and proven that maxis took ric in after his parents death is proven by the coded notes in origins

...Wat?? @_@

The difference engine is the large machines on the stage with the disks with lots of numbers on them in it, it was missed by a lot of people, the aether projectionist is written in illuminate, as explained below

Wat??? ._.

I'm not 100% on this one my self as I really don't understand the difference engine much but I believe he is trying to say that maxis is trying to use the difference engine to power the Teleporter to acces different realities, maxis was trying to find a reality where his sam's mother did not die and ric's parents were still alive so he could bring them into this reality or bring Sam and Ric to that reality. His stuff in brackets was simply about some EE that could be found in kino

I want to get back to Origins, in which Maxis has had his head chopped open Etc which we know couldnt happen because Maxis went on to create Group 935 with Richtofen (plus Samantha mentions wishing the heroes in her story were real proving its just a game to TELL a story, not to be confused with a story to PLAY a game)

Wat...??

I fixed the typos but I think that one might be the tiredness talking, I don't really get it myself

Thanks Nay as always you understand my ramblings perfectly.

As for the last qoute, even though im still drugged up, il re write it in its basic form.

Alternate reality aside, Samantha mentions in quotes about how her father was the first to find this place (zombie blood qoute and said somewhere during a Easter egg step.

However later on in said Easter egg steps AND in quotes to the characters she mentions something along the lines of "Maybe you will succeed where SO MANY have failed" correct?

Well the only other characters out of place are the knights Templar...

As no one has even thought about thier implications in this, Despite the fact Illuminati and modern day Templars, and illuminati feature heavily in the back story i dont understand why they are being dismissed