Story Changed (Theory)

Naitrax

Hey guys, Nai here. Sorry about lack of posts since Origins' release; I've been too busy playing it! Anyway, I'd like to share a theory I've come up with after someone told me they though the ending was rushed. It clicked in the back of my head and I think now is the time to share it.

Many know of a group called PlayTheGame, who got information from a Treyarch employee about the maps for Black Ops 2 and leaked them to the public. This earned them many views and subscribers and, therefore, money. Most of these "predictions" (as they called them) were dead on. This gained them even more fame and fortune.

Recently, they made huge predictions about the final map (Origins) and many people believed them. However, the majority of these were not true. The reason behind this (well, my theory) is that Treyarch changed their ideas because of PlayTheGame's leaks. They couldn't have another company getting rich over some leaks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic