Magna Collider for free.

way2g00d

How to get free Magna Collider (Upgraded MG08) for free.

Step 1: Build Maxis Drone. Parts for Maxis drone are as follows.

i. Maxis Brain(Spawn room)

ii. Tank path in mud area

ii. Under the PAP by the gramophone bench or in one of the bunkers.

Step 2: Collect 4 orange glowing circular discs located around the map in below areas using Maxis drone.

i. In the church next to STG.

ii. In to Firey area outside the Laboratory where we spawn.

iii. On the ledge by Stamin up.

iv. By excavation site on top of ledge where PAP is.

Once done, go next to PAP and you will see the weapon waiting for you to be picked.

*Note: I was told that Pack-a-punch does not need to be on for this.

Tip: Use the free Magna Collider in combination with maxis drone to take down Panzer soldats in beginning rounds.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info I never knew this so you have helped me out a lot

If I helped one person I am happy that I put some time writing out this guide because I myself hate watching videos just to find out the specifics and that's what the guides present. Glad to hear mate.

I'm confused, Way, I just got the maxis drone but I can't see any of the orange circles, checked by the stg first then I went to check by stamin-up as in your pics it seems like the easiest to find and it wasn't on any of the wooden ledges ! Were you in solo or mp when you got that?

I'm confused, Way, I just got the maxis drone but I can't see any of the orange circles, checked by the stg first then I went to check by stamin-up as in your pics it seems like the easiest to find and it wasn't on any of the wooden ledges ! Were you in solo or mp when you got that?

I did this in 3 player mode. However I've seen videos in solo as well. I will link the video for your convenience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xdrlZLCbOc (GoodyGaming)

Be advised, commentator did mention that some of the parts do get glitchy.

There's other locations to find the propellers and the main piece:

Piece in mud on tank path can be found in front of tank spawn in mud on left side of tanks path.

or in Wind tunnel near generator 4.

(Other spot is the one you showed, which is behind the tank on the right hand side of the path in the mud)

Propellers can also be found in front of Pack a Punch to the right of AK74u.