A theory I wanna discuss...

Rookie

Before i start, i just want to say that if this theory has been out I havent seen it, so if its a repost please pardon my mistake.

Now my theory is bit of a long shot and may not be true at all but lets begin:-

Now firstly, I want to say that o4 had COMPLETELY been forgotten about so if i am rite, Samantha is still stuck in Richtofen's body. Now saying this I can also say that maxis can communicate with them. (this is based on my assumption that after we finish the moon easter egg maxis still talks to us when the missile hits the earth.)

Now samantha has controlled the zombies before, so she knows how this whole process works. She knew about the existence of something much more powerful than her existed. What if our heroes time travelled back in time in order to give this superior existence the power it requires or the power that was sealed in order to control the zombies and overthrow whoever is in control of the zombies. The blood wiles that we saw in the trailer belong to the people who have been through the realm in which this superior existence has ruled. Maybe their blood and some other thing will give it power therefore reseting the whole time line and overthrowing whoever is controlling the zombies.

Now like i said, I might have some of my facts wrong but this is all that i remember. If i am wrong feel free to correct me and Please share your opinion about this.

Cheers!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with any theory suggesting that the O4 have traveled back in time to this map is that they look too young and it is clearly stated that this is the first time they have ever met.

I cannot say that the future O4 might not show up somewhere in Origins (Although I doubt it) but we will not be playing as them

I don't believe this is a map where the O4 have time travelled to. It is my belief that this is the first map in the timeline of everything.

This map will, I believe, explain how the O4 meet initially, as well as explain out some of the details we've been wanting for. If I'm remembering correctly, the O4 had their memories erased, this map/event is the whole reason for them being erased I believe.

I don't believe this is a map where the O4 have time travelled to. It is my belief that this is the first map in the timeline of everything.

This map will, I believe, explain how the O4 meet initially, as well as explain out some of the details we've been wanting for. If I'm remembering correctly, the O4 had their memories erased, this map/event is the whole reason for them being erased I believe.

My only problem is wrapping my head around this theory is that we all assumes they were POW's who were tested on. So how did we reach from POW to them actually meeting for the first time before WW1..... you are correct most prolly but just this jump is soooo......awkward...