Call of Duty Black Ops II Map Packs 4 and 5 Ideas

I believe that Treyarch should release both a map pack 4 and 5 on the same day, August 27th, and they would both be all zombie maps.

Map Pack 4 would include:

New Zombie Map

Ascension (re-mastered)

Call of the Dead (re-mastered)

Shangri-La (re-mastered)

Moon (re-mastered)

Map Pack 5 would include:

Nacht der Untoten (re-mastered)

Verruckt (re-mastered)

Shi No Numa (re-mastered)

Der Riese (re-mastered)

Kino Der Toten (re-mastered)

Five (re-mastered)

Dead Ops Arcade (re-mastered)

These are just ideas though, and would allow thoughs who want just the new zombie map, and the DLC from Black Ops 1 to get the maps they won't and those who want every Zombie Map ever made to buy Map Packs 4 and 5. I personally love this idea, as I want to be able to play every Zombie Map on only one disc. It doesn't have to be organized in this fashion though as I would be happy either way, as long as I got all the original maps onto Black Ops 2.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Although I love the idea of a fifth map pack as well, I wouldn't want two zombies only map packs. Maybe mp 4 can be 4 mp maps and one zombies like normal, then one more map pack with one last new zombie map and then a few other classics perhaps... that would be the ideal scenario for me although its very wishful thinking

Although I love the idea of a fifth map pack as well, I wouldn't want two zombies only map packs. Maybe mp 4 can be 4 mp maps and one zombies like normal, then one more map pack with one last new zombie map and then a few other classics perhaps... that would be the ideal scenario for me although its very wishful thinking

Sounds like a plan to me

I don't want them to bring back any WaW maps, they already did that with BO1. I'd sooner have new maps or the black ops 1 maps. I don't understand why so many people want Der Reise to come back again.

Because. Der Reise. Is. Immortal.

Personally I would love to see ZP115's idea sooner than anything else. I'll admit, the multiplayer DLC has been better this time around. I actually love the Vengeance MP maps. However, I don't feel the need for more MP maps either. Zombies is why I bought the game, and it's why I buy the DLC. Maybe include a couple new MP maps or a new MP weapon in DLC4, just to keep the MP-only players who bought the season pass happy. But I personally would like to see the return of most (if not all) classic zombies maps