let me know what we r doing wrong

Transit maxis tower ee we get turbine then employees and knuckles then power on n off after he talks then pylon wait to finish round when lighting all round then turbin 2 n wave after wave until electronic. Guys comes kill him then pick turbine up n plant um at town n dinner but nothing no aches. What went wrong please let me know

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Transit maxis tower ee we get turbine then employees and knuckles then power on n off after he talks then pylon wait to finish round when lighting all round then turbin 2 n wave after wave until electronic. Guys comes kill him then pick turbine up n plant um at town n dinner but nothing no aches. What went wrong please let me know

Let me try and decipher this,

"Doing the Maxis Tower of Babble EE we got the turbines then EMP's and Galvaknuckles. Then turned the power on and off. After he talks we wait at the pylon to finish the round when the lightning is all around us. The two turbines just send out electricity until it's powered enough? (had trouble on that last sentence). Him comes then we kill him and pick up our turbines and then put them at Town and Diner but nothing happens."