No matter who's team your on end result is the same!

Mantle Boi

Spoiler alert!

Hi! For everyone who has completed all Easter eggs for whatever side!

Did you all no that the end result is the same? Richtoffen enters Samuels body?? When you press the button in the back of the court room for richtoffens side he chooses Samuels body for his own and when maxis side is complete he makes richtoffen enter Samuels body saying something like " if you want to have a body back I shall grant you that wish" that's not the exact phrase but there about!

So I don't think this is the last we see of the new 4 or at least Samuel anyway!

Any thaughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler alert!

when maxis side is complete he makes richtoffen enter Samuels body saying something like " if you want to have a body back I shall grant you that wish" that's not the exact phrase but there about!

So I don't think this is the last we see of the new 4 or at least Samuel anyway!

Any thaughts?

His exact words are "If you're so eager to re-enter the physical world Richtofen, I will grant you that wish!"; he doesn't let Richtofen enter Samuels body. He traps Richtofen inside a zombie, which appears from time to time, has blue eyes and always drop a powerup when killed.

Hoping here we'll see the N4 again, they had some really good quotes. Shame people didn't like them.

I know the exact youtube video you watched to give you that idea... Cant find it right now, but Richtofen gets put in a ZOMBIE in maxis, and in Stuhlinger In richtofen, in maxis richtofen has the problem of well... MAXIS destroying everything... And for his own side he has the problem of not being able to control his body....

In short both problems would be solved with the body of richtofen in DLC4!