Done both EE on Die Rise.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! You will need to finish all Easter egg on 1 side either maxis or richtoffen to continue the story(press the button in back of court room). You will no which side you have done for each by looking at the map select screen, if the maps are pulsating blue this means you have done the richtoffen side for that map and if its red that's maxis.

You will need to light up tranzit die rise and buried in all the same colour to continue the story! Hope this helps

You will need to either tranzit or die rise again so only one side is complete its up to you which you do! But the tranzit nav card should go into the die rise table regardless of what Easter eggs you have completed. Are you sure you have built the die rise nav table correctly???

You will need to either tranzit or die rise again so only one side is complete its up to you which you do! But the tranzit nav card should go into the die rise table regardless of what Easter eggs you have completed. Are you sure you have built the die rise nav table correctly???

Yes, I've done it's already built when I go in a game. It doesn't tell me anything like it usually should, like need accessible part.

This is a crappy glitch that I had problems with too, I tried inserting the tranzit card in a custom game where the table was built and repicking up the tranzit card back in green run. It was hectic, the only way I got this to work is go in an online match, build the table yourself if its not built and then try and insert It then, if it doesn't work then I really don't know what to tell you :(

I have an idea for you,..

play a game of buried, go to the court house and in the back room is the hidden switch box thing, lol

if you play solo the top left should be blue or red depending who you've for transit, top middle also blue or red, anyways theres 3 lightglobes on top transit, die rise, buried, if the navcard has been inserted correctly at some stage the corresponding light should be lit up,..

u might have it done, which is why nothing happens, so just to be sure ;)