Time and Time Again, new map idea

ntroduction:

Welcome! I would like to introduce you to an idea of mine, that would possibly become the biggest, and perhaps, best zombies map of all time. Here's a quick summary of the setting: You start in current times. On the Moon. In Griffin Station. Don't worry however, you (the O4, including a physcotic Samantha/Richtofen) won't be mainly concerned with the Moon. Anyways, you can play in parts of a non-destroyed Griffin Station, as well as a few new areas on the Moon. Including the center of it. But I'm far away from a host of other locations. Allow me to continue. You can use the teleporter to go to a few areas that can be maps on their own. One of these, is a non-destroyed Der Riese, in which is expanded greatly so you can explore the facility as it would be in real life. But we're far from the end. One of the main parts of this map is Paris, and you can enter the catacombs, to discover Aghartha. This map encompasses many time periods, and is sure to pretty much include 2 huge, expanded and renovated old maps, as well as 2 more huge new maps in one. And yes, Paris itself is the size of a normal BO2 map.

Loading Screens: There are 3 variants of the loading screens available.

1. If you did Richtofen's side of the EE's on each map, you watch a short cutscene of him addressing Group 935 on Der Riese, showing him as the leader.

2. If you did Maxis's side, you see a picture that shows Richtofen talking to Group 935 on Griffin Station. You also hear this recording of Richtofen:

(Static) "I would like to introduce you all to Grif(static) Station. Now, I know we have all worked for Dr. Maxis for quite some time, howev-" A gunshot is now heard, and then screams. You now hear Maxis:

(Demonic Laugh) "Now, I can harness the TRUE power, as well as put these dirtbags to work! Teach them to mess with MY daughter!" (Portal/Magical noises are heard) Samantha is heard saying this quietly. "Daddy? It's dark in here..."

Maxis shows that he can hear her, but not see her. "Wha, what?"

3. If no side has been completed, you get one playing some music, and showing the 3 maps colliding.

Now, I shall move on to the weapons available on this map. Some are only available from the box in a certain location, and you can only have 4 major WW's out at a time (disincluding the Ray Gun/MK2)

1. M14

2. Olympia

3. Five-Seven

4. Dual-Wield Five-sevens

5. RPK (Der Riese Box Only)

6. HK21 (Der Riese Box Only)

7. SPAS-12

8. AN-94 (Wall Weapon on Moon)

9. RPG

10. War Machine

11. Musket: Acquired by doing mini-EE in Nikolai's chambers on Der Reise

12. SVU-AS (Wall Weapon on Paris)

13. Dragonuv

14. Thompson (Wall weapon on Der Riese)

15. Bowie Knife (Wall weapon in Paris's catacombs)

16. Vril Staff: Infused with the Golden Rod, this melee wonder weapon is plasma-orientated, is purple, and ultimately will play a role in the EE. Even though it's melee, it takes the gun slot, and can take out whole hoards. It is available from the box by one player, anywhere.

17. Ray Gun

18. Ray Gun Mark 2

19. WunderWaffe (Available from the Box on Der Riese)

20. Paralyzer (Available in box in Paris or Aghartha)

21. Sm0k3r: Marlton's upgraded version of the Sliquifier, it was attached to a time bomb, and somehow sent back in time. It emits flames instead of goo. Can be found in Aghartha, and built for greatness!

22. SMR

23. HAMR

24. Chicom

25. Galvaknuckles (On wall in Aghartha)

26. VR-11

27. Time Bombs

28. Monkey Bombs

29. Gersch Devices

30. LSAT (In Box in Paris/Aghartha)

31. Crossbow

32. DSR-50

33. Peacekeeper (On wall in Paris)

34. KAP-40

35. Wave Gun (In Box on Moon)

36. QED's (In Box on Moon)

Now, for the buildables:

1. Zombie Shield: Can be upgraded after round 25 (for 5000 points each time) to have an electric field around it. Built in Paris's catacombs

2. PES: Not a buildable, but still an important item. Found on Moon.

3. Hacker: Not a buildable, but you can hack the teleporters to go other places.

4. Turrets: Built in Der Riese, they are great protection.

5. Head Chopper: Built above-ground in Paris

6. Repulsive Radio: emits a signal that causes zombies heads to pop off. Built on the Moon.

7. Turbine: Opens doors, and powers the Repulsive Radio. Built on Der Riese.

8. Sm0k3r: Built in Aghartha, it contains the ability to burn zombies.

Now, for the Perks:

1. Quick Revive: Located in the Spawn Room of Moon.

2. Juggernog: Located in the catacombs of Paris.

3. Speed Cola: Located in Richtofen's Office on Der Riese

4. Double Tap 2: Under the Eiffle Tower in Paris

5. PhD Flopper: Underground on Der Riese

6. Electric Cherry: Locked in a cell in the catacombs of Paris

7. Mule Kick: in a cave in Aghartha

8. Vulture-Aid Elixer: In a house in Aghartha

9. Stamin-Up: In a hidden room on the Moon

10. Jumping Jack Juice: Jump Hight is increased by 25 %. Cost: 1500. Available in a phone booth in Paris.

Also, we are introducing Pro Perks:

Once you reach round 30, pro versions of each perk can be purchased. You can obtain one for each perk you have on you. When downed, you lose both the perk and it's pro upgrade. Also, you have to go prone under each perk to buy the pro version. The icon of each pro perk will have a gold ring around it.

1. Quick Revive: 3000 points Co-Op, 2500 Solo. Co-Op: When downed, you have 15 more seconds before you die out. Solo: After getting revived, another monkey is thrown so you can re-buy a perk or 2 in safety.

2. Juggernog: 5000 points. Unlocked on Round 40 instead of 30, it adds 1 more hit before you down.

3. Speed Cola: 7500. Buy perks faster, Spin the Mystery Box faster, receive PAP weapons faster, and build and use equipment/buildables faster.

4. Double Tap: 3500. Shoot faster (BO1's Effect), and knife faster.

5. PhD Flopper: 2500. Grenades (other than Monkey Bombs) explode faster, and are more lethal.

6. Electric Cherry: 4000. When downed, reviving, or building a buildable, a protective ring is placed around you so zombies can't kill you. However, you cannot enter the ring if your screen is red.

7. Mule Kick: 3500. You can hold 2 buildables, and another tactical grenade.

8. Vulture Aid: 2500. You can see a farther distance, and you get a "Warning" if a zombie is about to hit you from behind.

9. Stamin-Up: 3500. Speed increased by 5%.

10. Jumping Jack Juice: 1500. Jumping Speed is increased.

Here's a little guide on the new weapons:

1. Musket: Covered in blood, Nikolai used it to kill his last wife. It's a powerful weapon, but it's nothing too amazing. When Pack-A-Punched, it shoots through about 3-4 zombies at a time. It's new name would be "Slamation".

2. Vril Staff: It can increase in size, and "slam" entire hoards through the air. Relics can be found, and used until they run dry. When Pack-A-Punched, 2 relics can be combined, and it's recharge rate is reduced to only 5 seconds instead of 10. It's new name would be "Vriltrolic Rod of Death".

3. Sm0k3r: Found frozen in Aghartha, in can be obtained by one player. It melts zombies or burns them to ash, and can be used to create fire-walls. Also, it runs on liquid fuel, and when out, you'll have to wait for a max ammo. When Pack-A-Punched, it becomes the "H3LLF1R3", and shoots lava instead of fire.

4. Peacekeeper: On a wall in Paris, it works extradorinarily great on Zombies. When upgraded, it becomes the "Peace D3str0y3r".

Here are the PowerUps:

1. Max Ammo

2. Double Points

3. Carpenter

4. Nuke

5. QED Variants

6. Fire Sale

7. Bonfire Sale

8. Death Machine

9. Insta-Kill

10. FreezeTag: All zombies on the map are now frozen. Have fun spraying!

11. Cloak of Invisibility: Acquireable by 1 player at a time, it gives a 10 second cloak in which zombies cannot see the player, as well as immune to all pain.

The Relics:

1. Fire: Burns zombies to a crisp with one move of the staff.

2. Tornado: Flings zombies away

3. Water: Makes Zombies slip and drown

4. Ice: Freezes zombies

5. Lightning: Shocks zombies to death

6. Acid: Poisons zombies

7. 115 Rock: Adds incredibly powerful strength to the Staff.

Now, for each Easter Egg. You had to have pressed the button for each.

1. Richtofen's Side: Including dialogue that has arguments between the O4 and Richtofen, this path involves somehow convincing the O4 to go back in time and eliminate Maxis, thus killing Samantha in the process. It ends with Richtofen gaining access to his old body, and seperating from the spirit that has possessed him. You also help release Gersch from Aghartha, into Paris. It is a lengthy, and quite revealing EE.

2. Maxis's EE: While it may be easier to gain support of the O4, he goes back in time and eliminates Richtofen at Griffin Station. However, Samantha is trapped in the other dimension, so he must overload the rift, thus increasing the size of Aghartha, to get her back. If you are on here, you don't Play as Samantha mixed with Richtofen, but instead Samuel in Richtofen's body. In the end, Gersch is killed, Paris destroyed, and Maxis lives in a world of destruction with his daughter Samantha.

Common Ending:

Gersch couldn't let them get away with it, even though Richtofen sorta supported him. So, he banishes both into Aghartha, mends the rift, and starts his role as the Zombie leader.

Achievements:

1. Shot Heard 'Round The World- In Time and Time again, acquire the Musket, and pack-a-punch it. -15 G

2. Don't get too drunk!- In Time and Time again, have all perks and their upgrades.- 45 G

3. The Power To Rule- In Time and Time Again, acquire all relics- 35 G

4. You're it!- In Time and Time again, play freezetag.- 5 G

5. I can touch the tip of the Eiffle Tower!- In Time and Time again, purchase Jumping Jack Juice.- 5 G

6. Creative Cremation- In Time and Time again, acquire H3LLF1R3, and kill 10 zombies with it.- 15 G

7. Freedom!- In Time and Time again, complete Richtofen's plans.- 60 G

8. Maxis-mum Potential- In Time and Time again, complete Maxis's plans- 60 G

9. Funeral- In Time and Time again, attend the burial- 75 G

More will be added Later!

Also, I forgot to add it, but Area 51 is expanded, and you can acquire a free perk by killing the vril aliens every 5 rounds!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN YOU Play The Game Central..... I HATE YOU AND You're SPOILERS! YOU ARN't MAKING ANYONE HAPPY!

Im not revealing the thing that was spoiled in this though, simply because that would cause complications and I DO like this idea.... Except Electric cherry... That IMO is considered a "hell" perk and would mean that The O4 are dead... Which is something i do NOT want to think about.... But aside from that it is VERY well put together, and I like the return of Gersh as well!

DAMN YOU Play The Game Central..... I HATE YOU AND You're SPOILERS! YOU ARN't MAKING ANYONE HAPPY!

Im not revealing the thing that was spoiled in this though, simply because that would cause complications and I DO like this idea.... Except Electric cherry... That IMO is considered a "hell" perk and would mean that The O4 are dead... Which is something i do NOT want to think about.... But aside from that it is VERY well put together, and I like the return of Gersh as well!

Glad you liked it! Something got into me and I decided I would do map ideas again! And yeah, PTG does make me quite angry with their spoilers.