Your thoughts on the Black Ops 2 zombie "experience"

What do you guys like about Black Ops 2 zombies? What do you dislike?

Personally I hate the new maps. Mob of the Dead in my opinion is the only good map so far. I miss the old maps what with their dark and gloomy feel. Take Verruckt for example. Dark. Gloomy. Creepy. What better environment to slay hundreds upon hundreds of the undead. Even Moon felt creepy. I feel like the new maps are missing that factor. I know there may be people who like the new maps and that's totally fine. I just think that the zombie devs could have done a LOT more work to make these maps as creepy as possible. What do you guys think? I want the zombie team to bring back the old Nazi Zombies. Where there were actual Nazi zombies

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys like about Black Ops 2 zombies? What do you dislike?

Personally I hate the new maps. Mob of the Dead in my opinion is the only good map so far. I miss the old maps what with their dark and gloomy feel. Take Verruckt for example. Dark. Gloomy. Creepy. What better environment to slay hundreds upon hundreds of the undead. Even Moon felt creepy. I feel like the new maps are missing that factor. I know there may be people who like the new maps and that's totally fine. I just think that the zombie devs could have done a LOT more work to make these maps as creepy as possible. What do you guys think? I want the zombie team to bring back the old Nazi Zombies. Where there were actual Nazi zombies

although I can reminisce with the best of them about nazi zombies, there's no way they could go all the way back to that rather simplistic style now. It's gotten too big. The only real complaint I have is that the game has become to side quest intensive, and has gotten away from the original allure of the mode. In black ops 1 zombies screen remember what it said? something along the lines of "try to survive endless waves of the undead" in Mob of the Dead hell you can end the game without being devoured by zombies! total opposite of the point of the game

dont get me wrong i love the side quests, but they need to take a back seat to the game pla of killing zombies

The maps weren't the problem for me although they were missing the creepy feel but I think that MOTD and Buried captured that old feel again which is good. I think the zombies team has finally given us back the old feeling we had in other maps with the release of the 3rd and 4th maps I can't wait to see what they do with the 5th dlc. I liked tranzit because of the fact it was a challenge as for Die rise I actually hated this map to me it was the worst they have ever made. The reason I don't like the black ops 2 zombies overall is because it was lacking story wise it just wasn't the same as black ops 1 it's like they have lost sight of what they were aiming for. I just wan't our old zombies style back.