NEW! Pro Perma Persistent Tombstone Who's Who! Jug Update!

I Have been playing Buried, Tranzit, and Die Rize since the latest map came out and have discovered some vital changes to the pro, perma, persistent perks.

1: Perma Tombstone Who's Who. I have gotten this on 2 games so far, both on separate maps; Tranzit, and Buried. I'll say now I do not know the real cause for gaining or losing this perk. On Tranzit I was in rounds over 20 when I went down the first time. When my team mate revived me, I got up with Jug, Double Tap, and Stamin-up. I ONLY LOST SPEED-COLA. IN THE SAME ROUND AND AFTER, I GOT DOWNED 4 TIMES. HE REVIVED ME AND I GOT UP WITH THE SAME THREE PERKS. On Buried I had 7 Perks, I got downed after round 29 a partner got me up and I still had 6 perks without my quick revive anymore.

MY THEORY: To get it, use Instant kill while training over 30 zombies and blow them up with 1 grenade or semtex. no matter how many downs you take without dying,I never lost more then the last perk even if I don't buy it back.

2: Perma Jug. The method you have to do to get this since the updates does not allow you to use quick revive(qr)

You must 1: load game 2: NO QUICK REVIVE 3: get a kill or two 4: die in round one. 5: repeat this on three games. You only died 3 times.

You cannot have quick revive because you would take four downs while it only counts one/three DEATHS. X3 downs you would have 12 downs before getting it.

Send me Any questions/invites about these Perks, My Xbox gamer tag is Iratis

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remove that way on how to get Perma-Jugg faster and easier. It just ruins the game and makes it so easy. If people need to get 13 downs to be able to get past Round 15 easier ( which is already incredibly easy ) then so be it.

I tried convincing a friend who started on Bo2 zombies to play BO1 zombies with me ( I've been playing since NDU was a secret bonus level in WaW )and the first thing he asked is " Is there perma-jugg"? When I said no he immediately disregarded the game and said it must be terrible. That may be just a personal experience but I feel this happens quite a lot.

Sorry but you don't see that Treyarch had to put in a way that people now keep all most of their perks after getting revived. I don't think they agree with you. They patch the game regularly to keep cheaters away from glitches. I don't see any sign that they agree the game is two easy.

Sorry but you don't see that Treyarch had to put in a way that people now keep all most of their perks after getting revived. I don't think they agree with you. They patch the game regularly to keep cheaters away from glitches. I don't see any sign that they agree the game is two easy.

*too

And they're did that to help out bad players. Of course though the people that don't need to use such a perma-perk still get it. I've never liked the idea of perma-perks and didn't like them when the game first came out. There's probably nothing that will change my outlook on them.

Personally I like perma jug. Pretty much just helps not waste time on a round 9 game. I dont get the hate it gets since it only last til 15. The first 12 rounds of a game game solo or online are the quickest ones so I feel it doesnt really add or take away as much as people say. I personally only go out if my way for head shot, and flopper.

I got tombstone different. Ive been unlocking everything and going thur the mansion once one round 1 on buried. I bought 4 perks And when I got my free one I got the tombstone perma. I think it matters on how many perks you buy or get but I cant say its fact, just what happened in the game I got it in.