Easter Egg Story Change

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it get what you mean, and to be honest I don't know. When you do either all Richtofen Easter eggs or all Maxis then do the extended endgame on Buried then all of the memory of you doing the easter eggs is wiped. You don't lose the achievement, of course but this still saves who you helped, Maxis or Richtofen. So i do think to do the last easter egg we will have to do all of the easter eggs to have done none of them if that makes sense. Back to your question, i think if you do all Maxis EE's then you will have red eyed zombies in the next map because they are after doing Maxis' side and i don't know if he becomes the voice-over for perks. If you do all Richtofen's side, like me nothing much will change apart from Stuhlinger's eyes

I think it will be similar to Moon. To do it's easter egg, someone HAD to have done Shangri-La and someone had to have done CotD. Otherwise you wouldn't spawn with the Vrill device (golden rod). In Buried, you must ALL have the same one done to end the egg and chose sides. So I think on the final DLC to possibly even do it, maybe the button has to have been pushed?