Awaken the Gazebo theory

owner_101

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assume the best method would be the chalk. Using the chalk gives you 1000 points. Another thing is giving Booze or Candy also gives you points. Maybe a combination of those with shooting a zombies 8 times in the leg then knifing. This might trigger enough points for a pack-a-punch and then some.

I would assume the best method would be the chalk. Using the chalk gives you 1000 points. Another thing is giving Booze or Candy also gives you points. Maybe a combination of those with shooting a zombies 8 times in the leg then knifing. This might trigger enough points for a pack-a-punch and then some.

This might be possible as I didn't know that giving booze or candy gives points. Not that I don't believe you but are you sure that giving candy and booze gives the player points. When I played, I didn't get any points for it.

Sorry but I just realized that when you use the Time Bomb and restore back to round 1, you end up losing the points you just earned. I didn't realize until now. Sorry. :oops:

Break all the debris, then head back to Round 1. Use Chalk and BAM! Go PaP.

Sorry but I just realized that when you use the Time Bomb and restore back to round 1, you end up losing the points you just earned. I didn't realize until now. Sorry. :oops:

If you break all the debris and then head back to round 1, I'm pretty sure that the debris would just be back to where it was since you didn't save with the Time Bomb AFTER the debris was destroyed.

If you break all the debris and then head back to round 1, I'm pretty sure that the debris would just be back to where it was since you didn't save with the Time Bomb AFTER the debris was destroyed.

I have yet to use the Time Bomb, so I couldn't tell you....

No no no, CGZombies is right.