The end is nei!

WE've been given all the clues with the latest buried news!

Die rise gains a bank and weapons locker: Why?

Achievements list that buried will have a locker and bank: Why?

Here's why: Because we're linking the SPIRES BAY-BEE! Why give us banks and everything if we weren't meant to like the nav cards between these three maps? What will happen when we DO link them? Time travel? The death of the N4? An even more horrifying and amazing plot twist?!!

Tell me what you think!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that with the NAVcards, we will see the same use of the towers used for different purposes. E.X. say the towers are linked and now function as a gravity field. If you followed Richtofen, he uses it to pull Earth back into it's original form, with 7 continents and a sphere. Maxis will use the gravity to pull asteroids into Earth, and destroy the larger portions of the rest of Earth, killing everything there, zombies or human.

I don't actually think that's what the towers are for, but you know what I mean. The different sides, Maxis or Richtofen, will use whatever the towers do for different purposes. Like using it for good or evil. I remember an old Maxis quote about using them to reverse-polarize the Earth, which I researched a while ago. If the purpose of the towers was to quickly reverse the Earth's polarization, it's possible that the Earth's magnetosphere protecting us could become very disorganized, and it's powers could deplete. In Great Leap Forward, we hear Maxis state that the Magnetosphere causes his communication via Electrical Device. Maxis technically is now electricity as an AI, so this means he himself is effected by the Magnetosphere. If he was to disorganize it, he could gain power. Maybe he could take control of Electrical Devices? Idk, but I think he's using the towers to make the Earth's Magnetosphere to fall apart for his gain. Richtofen is doing the opposite, I think. He is going to use the towers to strengthen the magnetosphere and bring Earth back to its original state. Remember, RIchtofen doesn't want destruction. He wants power.

Hey I was thinking, most people around this forum have probably linked the Tranzit nav card in die rise, but maybe those who haven't can't access the new features (Die rise bank and fridge)

You can access the bank/fridge. I don't even have the Die Rise table built and I can still access it in Solo.