They changed more than we thought... (p-perks)

So with the addition of new p-perks and the bank and fridge, they also changed some stuff around.I was playing with perfectlemonade yesterday and he told me that he just counted 9 downs till he got perma-jug. I was a little skeptical so I Tried it out and I was not given perma jug after the usual three downs. Not wanting to go even further I trusted him in his testing of 9 downs.

So in summary they basically changed perma jug's requirement... Have you guys noticed any changes to any of the other p-perks?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend and I both got p-Revive by reviving my teammate three times in a row, and it was by accident. All three times he was downed by zombies, and we both came out with the blue "reviving" texts. I lost it later that game by starting to revive him then turning away, then trying again.

My friend and I both got p-Revive by reviving my teammate three times in a row, and it was by accident. All three times he was downed by zombies, and we both came out with the blue "reviving" texts. I lost it later that game by starting to revive him then turning away, then trying again.

So its easier to get now?

So with the addition of new p-perks and the bank and fridge, they also changed some stuff around.I was playing with perfectlemonade yesterday and he told me that he just counted 9 downs till he got perma-jug. I was a little skeptical so I Tried it out and I was not given perma jug after the usual three downs. Not wanting to go even further I trusted him in his testing of 9 downs.

So in summary they basically changed perma jug's requirement... Have you guys noticed any changes to any of the other p-perks?

enjoyed playing with you guys last night even though i wasnt around for long. I may try to test out the revive one today since i lost it a few days back...

I feel like the steel boards on die rise changed too because a friend of mine got it just at the end of a round boarding up windows... could be wrong though

Nice find there BS.

I'm glad they made it harder to get, that way, only the people who NEED IT will get it. Rather then everyone "perma-jugging" up before a game on Die Rise or TranZit. Mob of the Dead def put everyone on their toes again in terms of no perma-jugg, so yeah, i'm conditioned - i'm ready.

Nice find there BS.

I'm glad they made it harder to get, that way, only the people who NEED IT will get it. Rather then everyone "perma-jugging" up before a game on Die Rise or TranZit. Mob of the Dead def put everyone on their toes again in terms of no perma-jugg, so yeah, i'm conditioned - i'm ready.

Credit goes to perfectlemonade but yea perma jug makes high rounds on die rise and tranzit reall easy. I was planning on getting perma jug before buried but I really don't want to get 9 downs in a row because that will definetly put me on the edge of losing my shotties if it doesn't take them away in the process.