Speed Cola?

I've been wondering this for quite some time now and I just now remembered to ask you guys so here goes. I know for a fact in Call of duty black ops Speed Cola would not only increase your reload speed but it would also increase the speed when you rebuild a barrier so my question is does speed cola still increase your barrier rebuild speed or did they take that out and if they did and anyone knows why could you please tell me and the other people who have been wondering this.

McCray

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering this for quite some time now and I just now remembered to ask you guys so here goes. I know for a fact in Call of duty black ops Speed Cola would not only increase your reload speed but it would also increase the speed when you rebuild a barrier so my question is does speed cola still increase your barrier rebuild speed or did they take that out and if they did and anyone knows why could you please tell me and the other people who have been wondering this.

McCray

test it out?

Speed Cola never helped you rebuild barriers in the first place. While the boards did come on to the window faster, the delay between boards was increased. It only appeared to help.

This. Boards would fly toward the window faster, but then it took longer for the next one to appear. So even if Speed Cola still has this effect, it wouldn't really matter would it? :|