Ammo?Gun? Permaperk Lost!! game saved proof

someone please pull the vid off my channel and upload that shiznik please(im useless at that stuff :lol: )

ok, so i played tranzit last night, ran the farm, had lamentation and sldghamr, and a lamentation with bout 100 rounds in the fridge backup,..

ok so nothing out of the ordinary(well other than a turret i put down taking flight), running trains no downs yet, always aims for the head,.. well

i papd my galil, but didnt use it till i got back to the farm, right so i wouldve done at least 10 rounds there i think, all with the same gun kept getting max ammo's, so i didnt run out of ammo not even once, came close but still same gun,..

then round 22 hits right, and i have this great idea :idea: i'l swap my near full lamentation for the one in the fridge with 100 rounds(rough), and next max ammo will fill her up,..

i start to train again and sure enough down to me last 11 bullets with the lamentation,

line up a few more let loose, and run out of ammo,..

so heres where it gets interesting,..

the exact moment and i mean the EXACT MOMENT i let off the last bullet, the sound for losing a permaperk sounds, i saved the vid to my channel coz i cant upload, my GT is same as the one in here, so anyways my notable points,

-used same gun for prob at least 10 rounds

-no knuckles so no melee for me, used monkeys and nades randomly throughout

-no instakill(didnt try for red one at all)

-headshots still happenin not this\

-checked 2 others still in game no pickups and also lose perk sound not audible to them, also they been riding bus couple rounds repairing, so not barriers

-no downs not nog, none to revive not qr

its something to do with ammo or gun for sure! i mean the EXACT MOMENT my ammo hits zero,..

feel free to check it out my xboxGT is same as above,.. Why1sTheRumGone

seriously someone figure this out, i know my permaperks and this aint one we know,..!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and next max ammo will fill her up,..

Let me just set the record straight here... the Galil is MY woman! lol

Yeah, had the same thing happen when I emptied a gun. I think it is a persistant perk based around always having ammo. Maybe actively encouraged Max Ammo drops, but it is definitely something to do with emptying a gun as opposed to keeping a clip in it.

Still trying to iron it out and see what I can work out from it, but so far I know that if I keep a gun with at least a clip in it, I never hear it, but the minute I empty a gun, BOOM! there is the noise.

Will let you know if I figure it out.

Sent you a friend request on xbox live, add me up and I'll see what I can get uploaded in the morning for you. I'm interested in this to try and debunk for the non-headshot perk as most are probably associating this too. If we can recreate this with a headshot it would probably be assumed to the gaining the headshot perk but who knows. Lot's of questions to ask but most of those would be easily answered with the video so I'll wait till I see it.

Saw the video and unfortunately the only way I can get it up now is to do it through my youtube that's linked with live since my cam is broken now. If you want it would be better for me to walk you through how to link it and that way you can upload it under your name.

I also suggest that one of the key things is to record a clip with the time slowed down. The point's are pouring in to fast so you can't tell what kind of kill's you are making. If it is a head shot kill and you still lost it then it's a solid something, if not then a possible headshot perma perk lose.

• 3 months later...

do u usually reload before ur clip hits 0 cause sounds like a fast mag pek lose could u tell if u were reloading faster

its been awhile, I kinda been sidetracked from persistant upgrades for awhile, I got rid of the vid some time ago, however,..

I can tell you that I almost always reload before my clip runs out, its a habit I have brought over from mp, every single chance I get to reload, I take it,..

sounds like it might fit, i'l give this another go when I get a break from origins, i'l run a wall gun, reloading before the clip hits 0, and never run her dry, worth a shot,

if someone else tries this 1st, let me know,..

btw, good analysis,