Multiple Blundergats from the Box?

I believe this is a glitch, but im not sure, but anyway. I was playing a custom game with my Sister and one of her friends last night on Mob of the Dead, and around Round 7, I got the Blundergat out of the Mystery Box, no big deal right?

Well my Sister hits the box right after me, what does she get?

The Blundergat, :o

We got Two Blundergat's out of the box, im not sure how this happend, but something I noticed, we both kept our Blundergats, and later we could not collect the Skulls that gets you the Blundergat from the Box or Tomahawk the Poster to get the First Spoon. (and thus, No Spork)

What do you make of this?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you by any chance in afterlife when your sister got the 2nd Blundergat? I know I saw a video where the person who gets the BG from the box first enters afterlife and a second player hits the box until they get the BG too.

I guess if you are in afterlife, the game treats it as if you died and the BG is available from the box and then you still have yours once you revive yourself.

Were you by any chance in afterlife when your sister got the 2nd Blundergat? I know I saw a video where the person who gets the BG from the box first enters afterlife and a second player hits the box until they get the BG too.

I guess if you are in afterlife, the game treats it as if you died and the BG is available from the box and then you still have yours once you revive yourself.

No, she literally hit the box 2 seconds after I got my Blundergat, I was not in the afterlife, yet she also got the Blundergat