Old maps side Package

I would not be surprised if half way between the third and fourth dlc 3Arc present us a pack with the best 4 zombie maps or WaW/BO1 for like 1200 points of the separate maps for 400 points each

That would be the most logic course of action to give the ones who want the old maps back without stepping on the official Season pass dlc NEW maps

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, at some point we need to move on...

However I would not be surprised if they do what they did with firing range and re-skin a whole zombie map to a "new zombie map" It would have to be a small map of course like from WAW

Like as fallows:

Shi-no-Numa reskinned to become a water park ..

Der reise reskinned to an alien space ship..

Verrućt reskinned to IDEK..

Or better yet: Trayarch releases a whole ton of new survival greif and turned maps like this:

Black ops 2 is released---tranzit, nuketown, townG,townS,FarmG,FarmS,BusdepotS

Dlc 1 is released----die rise, dinerT

Dlc 1.5 is released---- nuketown avaible to ALL

Dlc 2 is released--- MOTD, Cell blockG

Dlc2.5 is released--- die rise greif/turned map(s) (I think it would work well)

Dlc3 is released--- DLC3 zombies maps

Dlc3.5 is released--- NEW MOTD- turned/greif/survival maps

Dlc 4 is released--- DLC4 zombies maps, possible new mode, dlc3 grief/turned/survival map(s)

Dlc 4.5 is released(right before MW4) --- DLC4 Greif/turned/survival map(s) ( as well as new mode maps for the previous dlc maps IF there is a new mode)

I would not be surprised if half way between the third and fourth dlc 3Arc present us a pack with the best 4 zombie maps or WaW/BO1 for like 1200 points of the separate maps for 400 points each

That would be the most logic course of action to give the ones who want the old maps back without stepping on the official Season pass dlc NEW maps

I actually agree with this, not sure if I would get it, but I've heard a lot of people say they want BO1 maps in BO2. In all honesty, from a business perspective I see no reason not to expect this. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I dont know I would not pay extra money just to play new game modes on maps I already own

Then don't get them, it's just greif turned and survival maps...

Plus who's to say you have to pay if you bought the dlc?

You don't get my point, I paid for Die Rise, MoTD, etc. so I really don't see why I should have to pay extra money to play a new mode in it, if they release more modes for maps we already have, I expect them to be included in the Season pass content like Turned mode.

What I was talking in my original post is extra survival maps of the old maps which would not be included in the season pass content and that you would not have to buy if you don't want them as you said !

The reason I say that is because Nuketown zombies was made avaible for 400 points and with the Personalization packs and CaC slots packs if you bought everything it costed more than 1400 points. 4 maps X 400 points = 1600 points - Package discount.

That is the kind of pack I would see them release, greedy as they are (activision as a whole), so not saying this is something I want because I don't really care for most of the old maps anyway.