Greetings!

So, I'm Shane (Xbox: xWarMachine115x) and I have followed this forum for a long time but only recently created an account and started posting. It's great to finally be an active and contributing member and I look forward to some great zombie discussions! Oh yea, and that "Introduction" badge would look awfully spiffy!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz War machine.

Everyone's a lurker. I lurked for years & not too long ago singed up to get more confused about the storyline.

To request medals visit this thread - Medal Request thread HERE under the site news section at the top of the homepage. Just include the URL of this introduction in your post.

For a complete list of medals & how to get them check out this thread - Full Medal List HERE

Scour the depths of this amazing site & get your zombie slaying hands dirty. Any questions? Just ask.

Enjoy your Slay!