Yoyo

What's up everyone. Finally signed up for the boards after reading here for a while for some zombies discussion. I enjoy all the story talk and the tips for maps, as I love the zombies mode.

Separately, I have also recently begun to stream my game playing online, and it coincided with the release of the Uprising map pack. I started my new stream by playing Mob of the Dead for the past three days, and it's been a lot of fun. With a few different groups, I've gotten through most of the achievements now and been having a blast learning the map. There's nothing quite like the release of a new Zombies map!

Anyway if you'd like to stop by my stream the link is in my sig. Hope to see you around and maybe we can play games together. I plan on playing things other than Zombies too, including WoW.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic