Die Rise game over sound sounds like Brutus

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, welcome to the forum!

We used to get hints at the next map's hidden song, and the occasional hint at what the next map may be. This was definitely a huge hint we were going to a prison.

Yep. Like I said in another thread last night, I posted shortly after Die Rise came out that the sounds at the end were most likely a hint to the next map, and I believed we would be in a prison and the heavy footsteps were probably a big "Frankenstein's monster-esque" (my words) boss zombie. I even said I saw a pattern developing with the maps and we would likely be looking at something similar to Call of the Dead for DLC 2.

I was pretty much right the heck on! Yet the response I got was to be talked down to and told that "Treyarch never hints at the next map" and basically treated like some kind of idiot. That's pretty much why I only come around here for a few days when a new map comes out... I correctly discover and predict things quite often, yet get talked down to by disrespectful, argumentative elitists with "User of the month" badges. Kind of tells you a lot about a forum when the most arrogant posters are considered "user of the month".

Eh, whatever... just ranting.