The bridge...

Wow! If anyone has a fully upgraded Blundergat, a tomahawk, jug and speed cola, surviving at the bridge is SO much fun! And easy!

Here's how it works:

Stay away from the chairs, those cement stacks are your freinds!

Basicly run around the cement bars anyway you like, but note: Brutus is going to be chasing after you: Use your tomahawk to deal with them easy, charged of course works better, when too many zombies get out of hand, fire your blunder acid-upgraded gun into the center of your circle, and continue to train around it, you have PLENTY of amo to use here, use your other gun or the tomahawk to kill left over zombies...

Note: After a while drops do stop spawning here... So... Yeah.... You may have to return to the island to gain some amo back...

Also: I'm not sure if anybody's noticed this, but in solo when you return from the bridge, all the perks are turned on. I never even set foot in the double tap room, I walk in, and BAM perk! How fun! :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the perk machines power up in co-op after visiting the bridge, too. The first time we went I wanted to buy Electric Cherry when we got back, and it was already on. I had specifically checked to see if it was activated before we left and it wasn't. Pretty useful.