Lord of the Underworld

Blitz

I don't disagree at all with your theory, Blitz. This is a great theory and fits very nicely like one of those round pegs.

I just wanted to comment about the sudden shift in storyline. We've been seeing a lot of scientific and conspiracy theory links, besides Shangri-La (which is arguable), this may be the first time religion is so readily linked to zombies. Although, I know that mankind usually turns to religion when scientific discovery fails to illuminate a truth, I was hoping zombies would not take a religious direction. I seem to recall another story that began with scientific, quantum, time-travel, paradoxical, stuff that was really cool, but then it ended with some religious reference. It seemed like a beautiful elaborate house of cards had come tumbling down...I'm talking about Lost.

I always thought Lost ended the way it did because JJ Abrams just didn't know how to end it, so he brought the completely subjective idea of religion into it. Do you think zombies may be doing the same?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree at all with your theory, Blitz. This is a great theory and fits very nicely like one of those round pegs.

I just wanted to comment about the sudden shift in storyline. We've been seeing a lot of scientific and conspiracy theory links, besides Shangri-La (which is arguable), this may be the first time religion is so readily linked to zombies. Although, I know that mankind usually turns to religion when scientific discovery fails to illuminate a truth, I was hoping zombies would not take a religious direction. I seem to recall another story that began with scientific, quantum, time-travel, paradoxical, stuff that was really cool, but then it ended with some religious reference. It seemed like a beautiful elaborate house of cards had come tumbling down...I'm talking about Lost.

I always thought Lost ended the way it did because JJ Abrams just didn't know how to end it, so he brought the completely subjective idea of religion into it. Do you think zombies may be doing the same?

Alright, now we are treading on very unstable territory, that can offend anyone that is devout to their faith. So, this is a disclaimer so this doesn't turn into a religious argument on the forums.

Everything that is related to this thread is completely based off of theory and in no way do these opinions reflect on the real world.

Where I'm getting at, is maybe there is no such thing as "God", the "Devil", or any supreme deity.

Maybe our "Gods" are really just normal people that happened to be higher on the evolutionary or technological scale resulting in the creation of the MDP.

It has been stated that there are more than one pyramid, the most accessible being on the moon. So this gives us the explanation of multiple gods.

So, who ever has been in the MDP during MotD happened to be a "Satanic" thought-oriented being. Maybe he existed at the time of the Aztecs and ultimately became the Aztec's "God of the Underworld" but is ultimately a normal man in a position of ultimate power, much like Richtofen at the moment.

We all know how the MDP is fueled, and that is by souls. Mictlancuhtli's rituals of worship involved the voluntary and involuntary sacrifice of human life as well as cannibalism. Thus, fueling the MDP.

People don't get it. When I'm talking about Mictlancuhtli, I mean he's not a "God" he has been inside the MDP the whole time.

Richtofen is in the MDP at the moment, do you think he's a religious being?