The Big 50(4 player) , ps3 team, and everything else.

Hello codz, ThrowAmonkeyBomb here with something very special for you all.The Big 50 in 4 player, a ps3 team, and everything else.So this post will be divided into three parts,The 50 attempt, the ps3 team, and everything else.And yes, i know i just repeated myself. :lol: Soooo,here we go! :)

PART 1: THE BIG 50(4 PLAYER DER RIESE)

Who? A 4 player team composed of I(ThrowAmonkeyBomb),DropThatPerk,Electric Jesus, and Jinro.

What?A 4 player game to or beyond round 50.Whether or not we suicide will be decided at the end of 49.

Where? Der Riese.Black ops version.

Why Der Riese?Cuz i said so :) Honestly here are some reasons:

1.Personal favorite.

2.Easy,but not too easy.

3.Easy perk choices.

4.Fun

5.I have a good plan for this map.!

When?undecided at this time.

The plan:Listed below are the four engame setups.They will be determined by who gets what from the box.

Player 1: Wunderwaffe Warrior.

Weapons: Wunderwaffe and points maker.Doesnt matter what gun for points as long as he can safely get ammo without disturbing anyones train.

Monkeybombs!

Perks:Original 4.If he wants can swap double tap for mule kick,but i see no need for it on this map,especially in co-op.

Where:runs bowie knife and stg room.Power switch trap

Player 2:Awfully Awesome

Weapons: Awful Lawton(Upgraded crossbow) and points gun,fg42 or mp40 most likely.

Monkeybombs

Perks:same 4,may want to be the one to honestly consider mulekick so that a dog killer can be had.

Where:Spawn room,trench gun trap.Also idk if this will work,but possibly sprints to far end after hitting trap to activate spawns?

Player 3:Mr.Ray Gun.

Weapons: Raygun and thompson

Monkeybombs!

Perks:original 4, no need at all for mulekick

Where:Thompson room,Thompson trap,May have to enter spawn or go up the steps from time to time.

Player 4:Cross Krauss

Weapons:Krauss refribulater and bowie knife(all players should get bowie knife)Pointmaker from wall or box,up to him.

Monkey Bombs

Perks:original 4,i know he has the krauss but you never know,should still have quick revive.

Where: Everywhere,keeps moving around while trying to not disturb anyones train. Doesnt use traps except for possibly teleporters.

Step by Step strategy

Step 1.Getting set up(rounds 1-15)

Round 1-3.

Everyone take a window and maximise points.Pretty easy.

Rounds 4-15

Leave first room on round 4 or 5, and get the thompson for everybody.

Each player buys 1 door and then as soon as possible get the bowie knife.We will camp by power switch till the door can be afforded as well as the bowie knife.Next everyone buys jug.Then the doors to the teleporters are opened and the PAP is opened.Everyone get mustang and sally,then quick revive.Hit the box for end game weapons and PAP if necessary (crossbow and ballistic knife).Trade out the thompson for an end game weapon.Should be fairly easy.

Mid rounds 15-30.

Run your area,determined by the weapon you have,and continue to finish getting set up by getting everything you need,all perks, all weapons you want, and monkeys.Kill with mustang and sally or pointmakers.Should go fairly quick (hopefully about an hour) and cleany.

End Game 30-50+ Run your respective areas, use traps to kill.Let the medic cover all revives.If the medic goes down,then whoever is closest to him ThrowAmonkey and revive him :D Pay attention,keep talking to your teammates and possibly experiment with quicker methods,but only 1 at once too avoid multiple downs.Enjoy yourself!

Extra Things: Be Careful when reviving, just throw a monkey it is safer.

Dont get cocky!

Dont do anything that seems like a bad idea.

If you go down communicate with everyone else.

Be careful.

Have fun!

I hope we can do it guys!!!in fact, I know we can!

PART 2 PS3 TEAM

Hey guys im hoping we can start playing togther more, and that it will be me ,DropThatPerk, EJ, and jinro as a new team!Who has a good name suggestion?

sorry that was brief :D

ROUND 40 4 PLAYER DER RIESE BLACK OPS 1 WE CAN DO IT!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja ja ready to KILL!

I really love the class ideas you have set up. :D

I think the medic should run spawn room though because it gives them branching access to all 3 other players. Maybe have one running Thompson, one running STG, one running MP40 teleporter, and medic in the spawn? That way revives will be easier on the poor medic. :D

Ja ja ready to KILL!

I really love the class ideas you have set up. :D

I think the medic should run spawn room though because it gives them branching access to all 3 other players. Maybe have one running Thompson, one running STG, one running MP40 teleporter, and medic in the spawn? That way revives will be easier on the poor medic. :D

honestly man, i love that u like it,but the reason i have them where they run is because the medic needs to not have a hoard, and the wonder weapons need to be best used.Running the MP40 WILL probably result in a down and its not a good place to revive :)

When playing Multiplayer Zombies if I have a good reviving weapon (Lawton, Krauss, Monkeys) I won't bother with quick revive. If that ends up being the case for me I'll probably go with mule kick. I mean, the Krauss for instance basically grants instant revives even potentially from a distance, so it makes QR completely unnecessary.

And as for losing my 3rd gun if I go down, I'll be sure to avoid buying it until I secure my 2 most desirable weapons. So if used effectively like this I think the priority for Mule Kick could be placed above quick revive.

However if you're one of the guys without these awesome reviving weapons I say go for quick revive. If the revival people go down, what then? They will most definitely need a little revive.

When playing Multiplayer Zombies if I have a good reviving weapon (Lawton, Krauss, Monkeys) I won't bother with quick revive. If that ends up being the case for me I'll probably go with mule kick. I mean, the Krauss for instance basically grants instant revives even potentially from a distance, so it makes QR completely unnecessary.

And as for losing my 3rd gun if I go down, I'll be sure to avoid buying it until I secure my 2 most desirable weapons. So if used effectively like this I think the priority for Mule Kick could be placed above quick revive.

However if you're one of the guys without these awesome reviving weapons I say go for quick revive. If the revival people go down, what then? They will most definitely need a little revive.

but what good is mule kick?none.Past 30 we will be using traps,before that you dont need three weapons do you?i guarantess you quick revive will help atleast once :)

Clan":20sn7xg3]

but what good is mule kick?none.Past 30 we will be using traps,before that you dont need three weapons do you?i guarantess you quick revive will help atleast once :)

Each player can have his emergency weapon: Awful Lawton, Wunderwaffe, Krauss, etc. as the first weapon. Each player can have a point weapon: Thompson, FG42, STG, etc. as the third, disposable weapon. And then each player can have the upgraded Ray Gun as the second weapon to take care of those pesky H*llhounds past Round 16.

Clan":19w5vo71]

Each player can have his emergency weapon: Awful Lawton, Wunderwaffe, Krauss, etc. as the first weapon. Each player can have a point weapon: Thompson, FG42, STG, etc. as the third, disposable weapon. And then each player can have the upgraded Ray Gun as the second weapon to take care of those pesky H*llhounds past Round 16.

ive been to 30 on der riese, never seen the absolute need for the raygun.Also, thnks for commenting,il keep u updated how it goes, we may be attempting this saturday

There's no "absolute need" for almost anything. You could get to Round 30 with nothing but a Thompson. Is it possible? Yes. Is it easy? No. I'm telling you; having that Ray Gun will make your life easier.

my friend,i will not use it, i know for a fact that neither will dropthatperk if i dont (most likely) if EJ wants to use it, he may.In my opinion,not necessary.I would suggest however,that they trade out double tap or speed cola for it instead of QR.BTW, youve taken quite an interest, what console are u on? and btw u should sub to my youtube to see how it turns out :D