ps3 version full of glitches?

bobane

Hi, I have the die rise on xbox and ps3 and when I play on xbox everything seems fine but when Im on ps3 (to play with friends) It looks full of bugs.

First of all in the multi slide, I died a couple of times from glitches in it (only on ps3)

Yesterday I was going to the original box position. I start sliding to get to the room when I fall between the slide and the ledge, dying instantly with richtofen laughing and I respawned immediately because the round had just ended at the same time.

Poor connections. Idk but when I play on psn whether its with friends or randoms, They almost always end up timing out

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bad I hope it doesnt happen every time, im about to play a game, we'll see about that

Also one thing I forgot to add but it happened to both my friends in the same game

They got downed with whos who and quick revive. They healed themselves, kept their perks but got stuck with no grenades and m1911. One of the two killed himself and he got his guns back so he only had to buy his perks back.

The second friend tried it and it failed he was still stuck with m1911 so he bought a wall weapon went to PaP the wall weapon and as soon as he put it in the machine his stuff popped back (except the raygun which he had exchanged for the wall weapon

It's bad I hope it doesnt happen every time, im about to play a game, we'll see about that

Also one thing I forgot to add but it happened to both my friends in the same game

They got downed with whos who and quick revive. They healed themselves, kept their perks but got stuck with no grenades and m1911. One of the two killed himself and he got his guns back so he only had to buy his perks back.

The second friend tried it and it failed he was still stuck with m1911 so he bought a wall weapon went to PaP the wall weapon and as soon as he put it in the machine his stuff popped back (except the raygun which he had exchanged for the wall weapon

thats weird,whats with your ps3??? lol ik just kidding but really that sucks man

PS3 version is definately buggy. The slide glitch happens sometimes if you crouch and then go down the ramp. I've also seen people die for no reason on there.

Who's Who is brutal. If you go down and someone else revives your original body you typically get stuck with one gun out and can't use any of your equipment or grenades or switch guns. To fix this you need to either pack a punch the gun you're holding or buy galvaknuckles. If you have a packed gun that can't be packed again like the Galil, you will have to buy a new gun and then pack it to get your other guns back and be able to use your claymores and stuff.

The other who's who glitch is if you go down and spectate someone who goes down and is in who's who mode, you will have the who's who song playing when you respawn until you restart your game. I'm unaware of how to fix this.

Both of those glitches are probably 99% of the time in my experience.

Not to mention all of the trampoline glitches to pop yourself into walls and stuff and the creating lobby issues. 4 friends in my lobby and it takes 3 months to create a lobby in public match. Also I can't create a solo lobby without restarting my ps3 a couple times.