Shanks!

I'm hoping that instead of a bowie knife, we can buy or even build our own shank. And what if you can choose what kind of shank you build, by using different parts? that would be cool! Fingers crossed and only 11 days to go people.

(EDIT) - Or what about a sock and a bar of soap? lol

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually hoping we start out with only a shank.

That would be an interesting and more challenging start. However, I normally shoot then knife kill to maximise points. Without those extra bullet points, it might be a little to hard for newer players to get started and you couldn't get the Mustang & Sally. If PHD Flopper is back, im gonna be all over that!

A shank instead of a Bowie Knife would be awful. A shank isn't even as good as the normal Knife! But having a shank instead of a Knife could be interesting.

Maybe if you make one out of a sharpened toothbrush. Most prisons had and have workshops. Even if Alkatraz didnt, the inmates would still have done most of the work around the prison and had access to various materials. You have to remember the guys who escaped (were never found)? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1962_Alcatraz_escape

I'Ve got an idea a chainsaw blade all you need is a broken chainsaw, a motor and a handle and your good to go however this takes up a weapon slot similar to a combat knife it's name is the chainsaw blade but when pack a punched it becomes the texas chainsaw and it has very high damage all players can get this off a work bench and you can buy a perk to make it even stronger