New things from Jimmy

Well it seems our link to Treyarch is making some...subtle gestures.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy

Theres the link.

Notice the background. It is certainly different than i remember. I dont know about those pictures so someone PLEASE analyze and tell us all. Maybe im overthinking this...

Next up is a video of a pipeline burst in Arkansas. Now i am CRAP at Geography, But isnt Alcatraz? I dont know but that video isnt up there for funny biz (seriously, why would u put a pipeline leak?).

Hmmm. It could signify the community at large. It was a leak......So was the photos for uprising. Leak IFL = Leak in Info. The pipe probably burst due to build up. Hype and no official annoncement on map pack = eventual overflow of info and a burst = our excitement. Maybe im completely off. But seems very coincidential. (if that is a word)

Thoughts?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up is a video of a pipeline burst in Arkansas. Now i am CRAP at Geography, But isnt Alcatraz?

Alcatraz is in San Fransisco. Arkansas isn't even on the same side of the country.

Hmmm. It could signify the community at large. It was a leak......So was the photos for uprising. Leak IFL = Leak in Info. The pipe probably burst due to build up. Hype and no official annoncement on map pack = eventual overflow of info and a burst = our excitement. Maybe im completely off. But seems very coincidential. (if that is a word)

It could be a subtle reference to the leak making rounds currently. It could be he just wanted spread the word about he leak. It's been making news lately, and as evidenced by his comments with one of his friends about a funny picture of Obama, not everything on his Twitter has to do with zombies.

It could be a subtle reference to the leak making rounds currently. It could be he just wanted spread the word about he leak. It's been making news lately, and as evidenced by his comments with one of his friends about a funny picture of Obama, not everything on his Twitter has to do with zombies.

This.

With these damn Twitter accounts you never know.