~Reverse CotD Style Easter-Egg~ O4 Return!

Ok this is a really general idea, but an idea nonetheless that occurred to me as highly possible.

Treyarch are definitely receiving a lot of pressure from fans to bring back the original four. Another thing that might be providing some kind of pressure from fans is the redundancy of the Easter eggs in black ops 2 so far. We can assume that there are 3 towers to power up. (trichotomous obtuse scalene anyone?) and so far Easter-egg-wise that is all we've been doing. Do we REALLY want to do the same old easter egg on the next map too? I sure don't. And here is my modest proposal.

I say let's kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Firstly, this idea revolves around the idea of the next map featuring the original four. It's actual location is irrelevant.

Anyway, my idea in short is that we perform an Easter egg like the call of the dead crew. By influencing the new crew indirectly (perhaps by radio signals or some other means of communication) our adventures as the original four will imply that the third tower is being powered up by the new crew, while the actual Easter egg is us contacting them and helping them out, like in call of the dead's "original characters trapped."

Like I said, this idea is very general. I'm not taking into account the possible location of the original four or the future location of the new four. All I'm saying is that it would be a good way to spice up the next DLC.

Note: if we were to return to moon and carry on as the O4 from there, it would be a perfect opportunity for a Rezzurection 2.0 pack, bringing back other classics.

Thoughts?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A idea I had for a CoTD type easter egg with the return of the Original 4 would be much like CoTD's. As we all know the one who knew what he was doing with the Teleporters was Richtofen and as he is not with the 04 anymore. So my idea would be they are NPC's in a room, where basically they attempted to teleport to a certain place(much like how they tried to get to Shangri-La in CoTD) but they did a incorrect teleport to a location/ through time and the N4(or a CoTD 2.0 cast)would listen to what the 04 had to say. That is just a idea,